6th December 2010, 09:43 PM
kavita kumari

Question regarding doing two courses from different university at same time.

Hello sir,
This is KAVITA and i am pursuing P.hd in psychology from BRA Bihar university, Muzaffarpur. I would like to know may i appear in the examination of M.phil in clinical psychology from NIMHANS. I have already filled the examination form of the course.

13th December 2010, 01:17 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question regarding doing two courses from different university at same time.

Yes,you can appear in the examination of M.phil in clinical psychology while pursuing P.hd in psycology but remember that only one degree is countable as per the rules that if two courses have completed from different universities at the same time then only one is counted in getting the job.
22nd December 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question regarding doing two courses from different university at same time.

can we do 2 master degree such as mca and mba from different university at the same time.
1st April 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

COURSE OF STUDY: MA..PSYCHOLOGY AT AMU 2011_2012. plz mention syllabus for it
11th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i have done a PG diploma (Distance Education Mode) while pursuing my full time course in Management. IS it legally allowed. will it affect my two degrees if found by the authorities. I have completed both the courses and got the certificates
17th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to do MA (economics) from panjab university and also want to giving additional paper of B.Ed in social studies from punjabi university is it possible to do different couses from different university at same time??
18th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, can I do B.ed from IGNOU university & M.A English from Annamalai university at the same time
23rd July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can i do 2 degree at same tym from different university from correspondence.?
6th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
This year am completed BA english lit., Now am Joined B.Ed Eng lit.,in regular, and the same time i like to join the MA English literature through the correspondance course both are eligible and consider for the employment.
18th August 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing phd full time from assam university and also want to do B.ed from Gauhati university. Is it possible? Please answer
29th August 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing part-time ph.D in computer Applications under Anna University. Can I pursue part-time (weekend) M.E. at the same time without any conflict?
21st October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i had finished my ba(h)economics but i want to do another undergraduate course. can i do both BA and MA at the same time?
15th November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Question regarding doing two courses from different university at same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Yes,you can appear in the examination of M.phil in clinical psychology while pursuing P.hd in psycology but remember that only one degree is countable as per the rules that if two courses have completed from different universities at the same time then only one is counted in getting the job.
Ph.D. not being a course, I think there won't be any problem to combine it with any other course of university.
1st March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir im studying regular law affiliated 2 mumbai university 5yrs course of bls/llb, i hav completed BLS BT STILL GOING ON WID LLB,n wnt 2 pursue mba at d same time frm distance learning UGC affiliated itz nt a course of mumbai university. sir can i pursue mba.
17th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am doing m a history from punjab university .can i continue my b ed from sargodah university please ans me
6th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD from a distane learning university and LLB as a regular course from a state university
4th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.sc in calcutta univercity and b.a in english in bihar univercity at the same time?please reply..........email [email protected]
19th June 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am doing MA English from IGNOU, can i do the same course from CCS private university please advice
3rd October 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i do M.com in ignou university and MBA in Anna university simultaneously?
13th October 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b ed from ignou university and post graduate diploma in HE from the same university simultaneously?
14th October 2013, 11:50 AM
ashok.more002

21st December 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.ed from IGNOU and M.A from kalyani open university in the same year. Is it possible?If not , mention problems.
3rd November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can i do BA from open universitiy and at the same time can i do llb from regular college It is possible?
21st June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Is it possible to study B.com computer application and BBL in Annamalai University in same time
If not Possible May I study BGL after 2 years in Annamalai University when studying B.com 3rd year
Note:Both Courses are to be studied in Distance Education
Thanking you.
18th May 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Which university allow to do m.phil in maths with 49% in m.sc maths belonging to obc category?
6th April 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.a and b.ed in tamil, after I have completed my b.a degree in English, my questions, is b.ed (tamil) eligible to English or can I do the b.ed again in the same university for English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?