15th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?

What is the procedur of m.com external admission ?..pelase tell me

5th August 2013, 09:55 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?

A large number of aspiring students cannot undertake regular courses in the Colleges or in the departments of the University of Pune either due to lack of financial resources or non-availability of time to attend full-time courses or because they stay at remote places far away from the colleges. Some of them are either employed or housewives or even senior citizens unable to join regular courses.
University of Pune for last several decades is facilitating such students through its External Registration Program which allows them to register for certain courses, undertake self-study of the stipulated syllabi and directly appear for the examinations leading to graduate or post-graduate degrees in certain faculties.
29th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?

does i take admission to m com banking and finance with extrnel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?