9th May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Ratio of seats for Punjab in B.Com by Punjab University?

what is the ratio of seats for punjab in b.com by punjab university ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  2. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  3. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  4. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for 15% seats after belonging to HP and not studying in Punjab?
  6. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  7. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  9. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  10. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  11. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  12. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  13. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam? -- [New]
  15. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat?
  16. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  17. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  18. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2013, 06:08 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Ratio of seats for Punjab in B.Com by Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the ratio of seats for punjab in b.com by punjab university ?
Dear friend,
Ratio of seats depends upon the University.For admission to B.Com in colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana, nearly 4,000 seats are avalible.

You can visit bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in for details.

I hope your question was answered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?