21st December 2011, 08:10 PM
ghag2290

RBI young scholar award scheme exam syllabus? Which books are to be referred?

rbi young scholar award scheme exam syllabus & refer any book if necessary

my mail id is [email protected]

22nd December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RBI young scholar award scheme exam syllabus? Which books are to be referred?

sir wat is d syllabs of rbi young scholar scheme 2012
22nd December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RBI young scholar award scheme exam syllabus? Which books are to be referred?

Sir/Madam,I want to know about previous 5 years question paper with solutions of ''rbi young scholar award scheme'', and also want to know about ''syllabus of same scheme of 2012'', please send me all relevant details at my email id is as follows, ''[email protected]''.
23rd December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

yeah please tell the syllabus of RBI young scholar award xam
23rd December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Mam

Kindly send the RBI Young Scholar award scheme syllabus. to the below mention mail id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the required books to be refered and the syllabus of the exam.
my id [email protected]
28th December 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ maam
kindly send me the syllabus and mention some relevant books for the rbi young scholar to maIL ID: [email protected]
28th December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

YOU MUST READ ALL THE METERIAL RELATED TO RBI ON THIS PLANET TO CRACK THIS EXAM MFs
31st December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir
Please sent me the syllabus of 2012 and paper pattern of qustion paper of last year to
my id [email protected]
31st December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam

kindly send me the syllabus and mention some relevant books for the rbi young scholar
to maIL ID: [email protected]
31st December 2011, 08:53 PM
surekha_katreddy

The syllabubs for RBI Young Scholarship exam is:
The RBI's annual report for the year 2010-2011
The finance report for the year 2008-2009

For details refer to :
http://www.rbi.org.in
31st December 2011, 08:56 PM
surekha_katreddy

The syllabubs for RBI Young Scholarship exam is:
The RBI's annual report for the year 2010-2011
The finance report for the year 2008-2009

For details refer to :
http://www.rbi.org.in
2nd January 2012, 08:16 PM
ashwini shengale

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1552784]Dear Sir / Mam

Kindly send the RBI Young Scholar award scheme syllabus. and which book refer for this exam to the below mention mail id [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know reserve bank of india young scholars exam syllabus- please reply my answer to [email protected]
9th January 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

kindly sent to the RBI young scholar award scheme syllabus. and book refer for this exam to the below mention mail id
[email protected]
10th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which book i refer tellme the name
14th January 2012, 07:44 PM
sidhi91

sir ,
can u plz mail me past year question papers at [email protected]
16th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz tellme which book is refferd for this exam?Pls get a answer in my email id:[email protected]....
As soon as possible.....
17th January 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,I want to know about previous 5 years question paper with solutions of ''rbi young scholar award scheme'', and also want to know about ''syllabus of same scheme of 2012'', please send me all relevant details at my email id is [email protected]
18th January 2012, 09:12 PM
shankar.p

"Dear Sir/Madam,
I don't know how prepare for the scholar award,i am really confused .please send me the information for my id is [email protected]
20th January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,I want to
know about previous 5
years question paper
with solutions of ''rbi
young scholar award
scheme'', and also want
to know about ''syllabus
of same scheme of
2012'', please send me
all relevant details at
my email id is as
follows,
[email protected]
20th January 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,I want to
know about previous 5
years question paper
with solutions of ''rbi
young scholar award
scheme'', and also want
to know about ''syllabus
of same scheme of
2012'', please send me
all relevant details at
my email id is as
follows,
[email protected]
20th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me the names of the books which i needed to prepare for rbi young scholars covering its full course at my email id [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus of the ysa and relavent all details and model question paper at my email id is "[email protected]"
24th January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the previous yr question paper on my id [email protected]
24th January 2012, 02:06 PM
NAGEER

Dear Sir / Mam

Kindly send the RBI Young Scholar award scheme syllabus. and which book refer for this exam to the below mention mail id [email protected]
11th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have keen interest in rbi young scholar award scheme exam but i am not able to get previous year question papers and books which i could refer sir please send at [email protected]
5th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls mail me the syllabus for the RBI YSA sceheme exam for the year 2012??
And can u pls suggest a few books other than the reference material provided by the RBI?

Pls mail me your reply at [email protected]
8th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

pls mail me d syllabus or study materials 4 d rbi ysa exam 4 2012 at [email protected]
30th September 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir wen is the next exam of rbi young scholar award due? n what is d syllabus and exam pattern? how to prepare for it. kindly send me the details at
[email protected]
30th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the proper syllabus of rbi young scholar exam
11th November 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

kindly sent to the RBI young scholar award scheme syllabus. and book refer for this exam to the below mention mail id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?