16th September 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Paper pattern and previous year question papers of RBI Young Scholar Scheme?

sir, i wanted the previous year question papers of rbi young scholar award scheme and also know the pattern of examination.I will be really thankful if u provide me with the following information.

13th March 2023, 06:11 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Paper pattern and previous year question papers of RBI Young Scholar Scheme?

The RBI Young Scholar Award Scheme was a scholarship program launched by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 2008 to expose young students to the functioning of the central bank and to generate interest in economics, banking and finance.

The scheme was discontinued after 2011 due to administrative reasons. Therefore, there are no recent question papers available for this scheme.

However, according to a web result, the paper pattern of the scheme was as follows:
  • The exam was an objective type test with multiple choice questions.
  • The exam had four sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness.
  • The exam had 200 questions and each question carried one mark.
  • The exam had negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
  • The exam duration was 2 hours.
  • You can find some sample questions for this scheme on this website.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in RBI or banking sector, you can also check out other exams conducted by RBI such as RBI Grade B and RBI Assistant. You can find previous year question papers for these exams on various websites such as.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?