26th August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the recognized and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning?

i want to know about the recognized and reputed universities of india that provide llb through distance learning. but the universities must be recognized.

2nd December 2011, 09:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the recognized and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the recognized and reputed universities of india that provide llb through distance learning. but the universities must be recognized.
Hello friend,
According to the Bar council of India, if a candidate has not pursued LLb through regular class, he/she will not be eligible to become an associate member of Bar Council of India which means the candidate won't be eligible to practice in court.
Therefore, universities recognized and approved by the Bar Council of India do not offer the course through distance mode.
18th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the recognized and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning?

Sir, i want to study LLB as part time. So give the detail
1st February 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a govt employee and i want to study llb for my knowledge. please send me details
10th April 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the recognized BY BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning?
22nd April 2015, 11:35 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

These are some recognized and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning:-

Jamia Millia Islamia,Centre for Distance and Open Learning, New Delhi

Kurukshetra University, Department of Distance Education, Kurukshetra

National Law School of India University, Bangalore

Alagappa University,Directorate of Distance Education, Coimbatore

Department of Distance Education, Haryana

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

Madurai Kamraj University, Madurai

Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu

Banaras Hindu University, Banaras

NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad

Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam

Department of Distance Education, University of Jammu

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Motilal Nehru institute, Allahabad University

National Law University, Jodhpur

Pandit Ravi Shanker University, Raipur

Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal

Kalinga University, Bhubaneswar

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Banglore Law University, Bangalore
30th April 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am llb 3ed year studies in srtmu university but unable 2nd year back in one subject so plesed the mention useful suggestion coplited my education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?