23rd July 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment details and exam date for Drug Inspector exam?

I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY B.PHARMACY AND I AM DOING M.PHARMACY 1ST YEAR.I WANT TO ATTEND THE DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.SO PLEASE SEND ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT DETAILS AND EXAM DATE TO MY MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected].

15th July 2016, 09:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment details and exam date for Drug Inspector exam?

The examination for recruitment as Drug Inspector is conducted by State PCS.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in pharmacy can appear for examination. The age limit varies for different state PCS.

So, you can appear for examination. For more details about syllabus and examination notification visit at state PCS official website.
16th July 2016, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment details and exam date for Drug Inspector exam?

There is no extra advantage of having master degree in pharmacy to appear and qualify for drug inspector examination.

As, even the candidates with bachelor degree in pharmacy, medicine are eligible to appear for examination conducted by state public service commission.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all these for final recruitment.

The syllabus, examination pattern and examination notification will be available at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?