1st November 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I need to take to become an advocate?

Hi,

I have passed 10th and i choose bipc in inter and i have completed 2 years in medicine.
but now i want to study law .i want become advocate .now what course i have to take? Please help me give me the information on this as soon as possible? Thanks!

16th July 2016, 12:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I need to take to become an advocate?

You must apply for Common Law Admission Test. This is entrance examination for Bachelor of Law from top recognized law institutes of India.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board and studies English as compuslory subject.

2. Minimum of 45% marks is required in board exam of 12th to apply for CLAT.

3. You can apply for CLAT exam at http://www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?