10th February 2017, 07:59 AM
siva kumar nathala

Reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant

Hello, I am B.Tech in EEE holder and doing job in Vizag Steel Plant. Can you please tell me reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant.

12th February 2017, 12:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva kumar nathala View Post
Hello, I am B.Tech in EEE holder and doing job in Vizag Steel Plant. Can you please tell me reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant.
You can refer following books for preparation of Management Trainee Post in SAIL.

SAIL - Electronics Engineering (Management Trainee - Technical) Recruitment Examination 4th Edition (English, Paperback, GKP)
Price: Rs.413

Practice Book for PSUs: Electronics Engineering (Paperback, ME Team)
Price: Rs.381

SAIL - Management Trainee Technical Instrumentation Engineering 4/e PB 4th Edition (English, Paperback, GKP)
Price: Rs.695
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?