3rd January 2010, 09:20 PM
preetykalash

Reference books for the preparations of JRF exams in Food Science and Technology group?

Hello, I am preparing for JRF exam. I wanted to know about the books that can help to prepare for JRF exams in Food science and technology group. Please help me.

13th September 2016, 05:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for the preparations of JRF exams in Food Science and Technology group?

JRF stands for "Junior Research Fellowship". You can go for any of the below mentioned reference books to prepare JFR exam :

** Objective Food Science
By Sanjeev Kumar Sharma & Harshad Kiran Kalwit

** Objective Food Science and Technology
By D Mudgil

** Objective Food Science and Safety standards
By Prabodh Halde and sanjeev Sharma

** Question Bank on food Science and Technology
By U D Chavan
13th September 2016, 10:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for the preparations of JRF exams in Food Science and Technology group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetykalash View Post
Hello, I am preparing for JRF exam. I wanted to know about the books that can help to prepare for JRF exams in Food science and technology group. Please help me.
Reference books that you may follow for your JRF exams preparation in Science and Technology group are:

Objective Food Science
by Jain
Price: Rs.361

Question Bank on food Science and Technology Paperback – 2014
by U D Chavan
Price: Rs.360

Objective Food Science & Technology, (Food Sciense) Paperback – 2015
by Deepak,Mudgil, S.B. Mudgil (Author)
Rs. 364.6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?