18th February 2011, 08:21 PM
SAROJ SAMANTA

Regular B.Ed after teaching in a school recognized by W.B government and 48% marks in graduation and M.A?

I am a teacher of a school recognized by west bengal government .I scored 48% both in graduation and M A.May I get the chance of doing B ED as a regular candidate?

Please inform me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching?
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  6. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  8. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  9. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having 7 years of teaching experience?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  12. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  13. What should be done after Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing to become a Teacher?
  14. Is B.ED appoved for other government jobs except teaching?
  15. When are the B.Ed forms of MDU coming in market? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  17. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
27th February 2011, 12:11 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Regular B.Ed after teaching in a school recognized by W.B government and 48% marks in graduation and M.A?

No, the minimum eligibility is 50% marks in graduation to do B.ed as a regular candidate.but if you belongs to any reserved category then you need only 45% marks in graduation.

But as you are a teacher so its better for you to do your b.ed as a distance learning mode through IGNOU or any other from your state.This will make a balance between your study & your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?