12th September 2015, 03:21 AM
brks74

Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

Respected Sir,
My son was born on 28.09.2012. I would like to know that on which age my son will be eligible for getting admission St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata and in which class, so that I could contact your school physically and get the detail information.
Thanks & Regards,
BARUN KUMAR SAMANTA
9163338174 / 9332914022
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  2. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  3. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  5. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  6. Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School? -- [New]
  7. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  8. Is there any vacancy at Xavier Collegiate School? What is the procedure
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
  11. Admission in Nursery 1 or Nursery 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate School is possible?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  13. Is St.Xavier's Collegiate School Co-Ed? Details of admission form availability?
  14. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  15. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  16. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  17. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  18. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
14th September 2015, 02:38 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brks74 View Post
Respected Sir,
My son was born on 28.09.2012. I would like to know that on which age my son will be eligible for getting admission St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata and in which class, so that I could contact your school physically and get the detail information.
Thanks & Regards,
BARUN KUMAR SAMANTA
9163338174 / 9332914022
[email protected]
Candidate age requirement for admission to class I : candidate should have been born on 1st January 2010 or in between 31st December 2010. So your child is fit for admission to class I.

Online form is available for new academic session, if you want your child to be admitted in this school you need to fill online form first and then follow the proceeding as indicated in the instruction.

You can visit this page for filling the form for new academic session http://www.sxcsadmissions.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?