28th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?

Sir, I want to get admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School in class XI. When is the time for admission, percentage required and procedure ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  3. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  5. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  6. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  7. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  8. Is there any vacancy at Xavier Collegiate School? What is the procedure
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  12. What is the admission fee for class 1st in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the monthly fee?
  13. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  14. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. Procedure of admission at St. Xavier's collegiate school class VIII?
  17. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
  18. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
4th August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?

Sir, I want to get my daughter admitted in class XI(ISC) in St Xavier's School,Kolkata during 2012. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission

P.K.Srimani
Kolkata
26th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?

admission in class-1
1st November 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to admit my son in class VII < when should i contact the school?
2nd November 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to get my son admitted in class XI{ISC} in St. Xaviers School,Kolkatta during 2012. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission.
22nd November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the criteria for addmissions in class XI , even the percentage requried .
8th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit to my son in this esteemed institution in class xi science(Maths,Physics,Chem, Biology) in 2012-2013 session who will appear in ICSE from Maharishi Vidyamandir, Kolkata-47. An intimation along with criteria will be highly obliged me. With regards. SUDHANGSU DAS
29th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required and procedure for admission in class eleven?
14th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to get my daughter admitted in class XI(ISC) in St Xavier's School,Kolkata during 2012. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission

Mohan kumar Dhanuka.
Kolkata.
you can reply me on my email address._ [email protected]
30th January 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to get my son admitted in class XI(ISC) in St Xavier's School,Kolkata during the session 2012-2013. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission.

Deepak Shaw
Howrah
[email protected]
25th February 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know about the time, procedure & % of marks required for admission in class XI in St.Xaviers Collegiate School in Kolkata.
10th March 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to get my daughter admitted in class XI(ISC),Arts, in St Xavier's School,Kolkata during 2012. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission, procedure and when is the admission notice given.

T.Ghosh
[email protected]
29th March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

when is the time for addmission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure? Sir,I want to get my daughter admitted in class XI(ISC),Science, in ST Xaviers School,Kolkata during 2012-13.Please intimate me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission, procedure and when is the admission notice given. Rajesh Shaw [email protected]
26th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When the entrence exam of st.xaviers collage ranchi
31st March 2013, 08:01 PM
vivek.choudhary271997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to get admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School in class XI. When is the time for admission, percentage required and procedure ?
I will highly obliged if you can lend me with the required information.
13th April 2013, 02:28 PM

Default percentage requiired

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1342849]Sir,I want to get my son admitted in class XI{ISC} in St. Xaviers collegiate school,sir please tell me about fee stracuture and addmission date ....
13th March 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed class x in wbbse my percentage is 42 can igot admission in science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?