7th December 2011, 09:07 AM
savitha.gadag

Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?

wht is the age limit to apply lectrer job in govt polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  6. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  10. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job?
  11. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  13. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Marks required to pursue PhD? Can someone be Lecturer in government college after PhD? Age limit for it?
  16. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  18. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
21st January 2012, 07:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?

In India to become a lecturer a candidate has to appear for the Lectureship NET exam conducted by UGC- University Grants Commission. The minimum required age limit for appearing for the Lectureship NET exam is 19 years and no upper age limit is there to appear for the exams. Please note that the maximum age of the lecturer in Government College is 62 years.
21st January 2012, 11:53 PM
madhuri7

Default Re: Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?

minimum is 18 maximum is 35 to apply for lecturer job in govt.polytechnic college
10th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Required age limit to apply for lectureship job in political science subject in indian university?
21st February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate has relevent industrial experience(15 to 16 years),whether they are eligible to apply for lecturer post in karnataka government polytechnic?
19th March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for polytechnic lecturer ship in government colleges in A P
19th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can u explain procedure for applying government polytechnic college?
21st June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can the AMIE holder gets the lecturer job in GOVT POLYTECHNICS
8th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for central government employee?
1st September 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College(WB)?
19th March 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for lecturer in west bengal government polytechnic college? What is the web address?
25th September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for the post as teacher in secondary and higher secondary for subject computer in uttar Pradesh
26th September 2013, 10:46 AM
shah.meet92

if you want become a good lecturer you must be apply NET exam conducted
by UGC- University Grants Commission. The
age required is 19 years to 35 years for government polytechnic colleges..
24th November 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what is maximum age limit for lecturer in coolege
2nd September 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 year old working as JTO in BSNL having 17 yes experience now I want to join as lecturer in government policy technical college well I am B.E. computer science and engineering .can I get lecturer job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?