24th February 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?

I am pursuing b.com and want to do m.com from delhi university.....what is the criteria for admission and books for preparation of entrance test??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  2. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  3. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  4. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  8. How to prepare for th entrance exam of Delhi University? Which books are helpful?
  9. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  10. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  12. How to get admission in BSc Biology in DU with 80% marks?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  14. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Books to prepare for CPT Entrance Exam for CA course? Where can I get these Books?
  16. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  18. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
24th February 2012, 09:05 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?

At present, the Delhi University has notified only MBE (Master of Business Economics) and MFC (Master of Finance and Control) from the Dept of Business Economics.

You can see the prospectus in page http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/admissions/2011/PG/2011_MBE-MFC_Prospectus.pdf. Other courses have not yet been announced.

You may keep visiting the admission page http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=38 regularly.
22nd April 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?

hw much % is req. to apply 4 m.cm...????
m doing b.cm hons 50% is minimum or 55%....!???
6th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

After BBA can i do M.com From Du.
13th October 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

exam pattern for mcom entrance..
16th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com(regular) from ccs. university with 53% in 2010. now i want to do m.com (private) from delhi university.
what should i do????
18th January 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of m.com entrance exam of delhi university?
1st May 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

pl refer good coaching for m.com entrance in du
18th May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance test of m.com in d.u ?
31st May 2013, 12:26 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing b.com and want to do m.com from delhi university.....what is the criteria for admission and books for preparation of entrance test??
M.com Stands for Master of Commerce and It's an Master degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Four semester .

Specialization for M.com Course :-

## M.com in English and Business Communication
## M.com in Banking and Insurance
## M.com in Accounting and Finance
## M.com in Co operative Management
## M.com in Secretaryship
## M.com in Computer Applications
## M.com in Office Management

If your aspiring to get admission for M.com Course in Delhi University then you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

You have not mention academic Qualification , So If your Complete graduation then your eligible to apply for M.com Course .

Percentage of marks is differ From accounting the Specialization and Stream in Bachelor degree .

~~ For BBA Course ==>> You should score minimum 60% Percentage of marks
~~ For BBA in Business Economics Course ==>> You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks
~~ For B.com (Hons) Course ==>> You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .
~~ For B.com ( General ) Course ==>> minimum 55% Percentage of marks
~~ For BA in Economics Course ==>> You should with minimum 50% Percentage of marks
~~ For BBM ( General ) Course ==>> You should score minimum 60% Percentage of marks

The Admission for M.com Course in Delhi University is based on Entrance Examination Performance . The Delhi University May Conduct Own Entrance Examination within the College based on the Performance in Entrance Examination may may get admission for M.com Course in delhi University .

Important :- First Preference is given for Commerce Stream ( B.com ) Candidates .

M.com Entrance Examination Pattern in Delhi University :-

## Economics
## Accountancy
## Business Statistics
## Business Law
## General Knowledge

The Entrance is an Objective type with Multiple choice . So, If you crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for M.com Course in Delhi University .

Books for M.com Entrance Examination :-

~~ Delhi University M.com Entrance Examination by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Price :- Rs. 266

~~ Advanced Cost Accounting by Ainapure
Publisher :- Manan Prakashan
Price :- Rs. 250

~~ Fundamental of Statistics by D. N. Ehance/ Veena Ehance/ B. M. Aggarwa
Publisher :- Kitab Mahal
Price :- Rs. 450

~~ Managerial Economics by Chopra P. N.
Price :- Rs. 310

~~ Economics Of Global Trade and Finance by Johnson/Mascarenhas
Publisher :- Manan Prakashan
Price :- Rs. 120
19th May 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i just completed my 2nd year , what is the right time to start coaching for m.com ?
when i am eligible to apply for entrance xam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?