25th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria for a Fresher to get into Software Company?

what are the requirements from fresher candidate in software company?

Related Questions:
29th March 2013, 11:05 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for a Fresher to get into Software Company?

First of all note that Eligibility criteria in software company varies according to the post even for the fresher also,Secondly you should opt for Computer Science because mostly software company recruit the Candidate from Computer Science field.Main reasons behind this is Computer Science is All together responsible for containing whole content of Computer with one of the basic C,C++ also.So,Student belonging to computer science has greater scope in Software company.Beside this you may apply if you have done software engineering courses and many more interlinked course.
And also your pay scale varies according to your post,So,Greater or Higher the qualifications better the payments.
Beside this you should check the eligibility criteria of software company you wishing to apply for as all of them are not same.

29th March 2013, 03:02 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for a Fresher to get into Software Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the requirements from fresher candidate in software company?

These are the requirements which a fresher of software industry must posses
~Should have sound knowledge in Programming Skills.
~Good command over Networking and Administration.
~You must have undergo in Internship program me from reputed company.
~Your project should include topics in different field.
~You must be able to calculate time and space complexity of the given programming code.

The basic programming languages which you should know are :-
~C,C++.
~Advanced Java & Core Java.
~RDBMS.
~Data Mining.
~Php and Dot Net.

Basic Eligibility that you will have to meet to get jobs in IT Companies are :-
~Valid degree in Information Technology/Computer science/Computer Application.
~Minimum marks should be 60% or above.
~Minimum age should be 18 years.
~Should have well command of English Speaking power.
~You do not have more then 2 years of study gap.
~Mostly important is that you degree should be from recognized university approved from AICTE.
10th April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for software engineer after scoring 71% in 10th,56% in 12th and 59% in degree.
10th April 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for software engineer after 71% in 10th,56% in inter,59% in degree in b.sc(m.p.cs) course.computers knowledge is 20%0 only.so how to get a job in software companies.
25th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree with b.tech in mechanical engineering before 3 years. And now I want to change my feild from construction to software line, is there in any relevant answer plz suggest me.
17th October 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i ve completed my b.tech with 87% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in b.tech..So what are the companies i m eligible to seat for campus??
19th October 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

If any student have 58% marks in 10th and 64% marks in 10 2 and have year back in 1st year and he completed his b.tech with 65% marks and there is no year gapp then is he ligel to take job in a software company.
26th November 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my BCA WITH 79% IN 10th,51%and in 12th 62%.The basic knowldge of c,c and oracle .what are the companies i m eligible?
19th December 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have complet my BE with EC branch and 65% ,and 57% in 10 class or 52 in 12 class I am eligible in whoch company
21st March 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am NItesh.I got 45% in 10th,72% in 12th & 85% in b.e. degree aggregate with 8 time Gold medallist in RTMNU.I want to be placed in Google.inc
20th April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am priya.
I am doing my BE with IT branch and currently my CGPA is 6.94 and 62% in 10th but i have 56% in 12th with 1 year back.
Am I eligible in any company? If yes, then which company and if no,then what should I have to do in my career?
20th April 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am priya.
I am doing my BE with IT branch and currently my CGPA is 6.94 and 62% in 10th but i have 56% in 12th with 1 year back.
Am I eligible in any company? If yes, then which company and if no,then what should I have to do in my career?
20th April 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am priya.
20th April 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am priya.
29th April 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi soumya.
I got 56%in 10th,46%in 2 nd more than 65% in bca.
Cani get a job in software companies like wipro,tcs,
Mahindra,tata,accenture etc !??
12th August 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hello.. i have completed my engineering degree with Information Technology branch with 7.2 cgpa, and my 12th class percentage is 53 and 10 th class percentage is 73 , so how can i enter in software company like tcs, infosys, microsoft or any other software company, because i m getting trouble in my criteria and all software cmpanies criteria is 70 above in all academics 10 th and 12 th also, so what should i do to do job in a good software company, plz tell me and plz guide me.
14th August 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my graduation in commerce stream in year 2010-2011 . After which I joined BPO. Now I want to start my studies again and want to study software engineering. There is a gap of three years of my studies. And I am 1990 born. Can I join software engineering class now at the age of 24. Will there be no issue regarding my age and my study gap? And is NIIT is nice institute to join software engineering?
8th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 82% in 10th,58.4%in 12th and 7.4 cgpa in be eee....can i get the job in any software company or it company?????
13th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

hi everyone i have completed mba with poor knowledge i want to study mca for software engineer present my age 25 my decision is correct or wrong pls reply me.
7th October 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my BTECH with CSE branch and currently my CGPA is 7.0 and 52% in 10th but i have 57% in 12th.
7th October 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my BTECH with CSE branch and currently my CGPA is 7.0 and 52% in 10th but i have 57% in 12th.
7th October 2014, 12:14 AM
DILEEP1212

3rd August 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done B.Tech with 57% marks, 51% in 12th, 58% in 10th. Can I eligible for give the interview in Wipro at Software Engineer post.
26th March 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am done 10th 41% 12th 54%and BCA 57% and MCA 65% in Bihar board .Can i eligible for giving in interview in MNC software company please help me
8th April 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a civil engineering student. Do I have any chances of getting a job in a software company though I don't have a thorough knowledge of the programming languages.Only the basics are known to me.
19th July 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I will make my IT COMPNAY BEFORE I PASS MY DEGREE. BUT WHAT I STUDY FOR OPEN MY IT COMPANY PLZ REPLAY ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?