15th August 2010, 10:58 AM
Avirup Ghosh

Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?

Respected Sir,
What is the minimum percentile marks required in CAT to get
admission at NIT,Durgapur?
With best regards,
Avirup Ghosh.

15th August 2010, 11:42 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?

The CAT cutoff percentiles at NITT for MBA programme vary each year and the cut-off is different for each of the eight categories as defined by the Government of India.
For ‘Other State Open Category’ 80 percentile is assumed to be sufficient to get a GD-PI call.
Thanks
15th August 2010, 12:13 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?

dear friend,
The Percentile of CAT is not fix for the admission in NIT,Durgapur.
It varies every year, so no one can exact predict.
But as per previous year interview& admission result, if you have 75-80 percentile in CAT , you have a chance to take admission in NIT,Durgapur.

good luck.
15th August 2010, 12:53 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

the minimum percentile in cat to get admission in NIT ,DURGAPUR is about 97 percentile.

so prepare well.do hard work.

all the best.
15th August 2010, 12:57 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

the minimum percentile in cat to get admission in NIT ,DURGAPUR is about 97 percentile.

so prepare well.do hard work.

all the best.
15th August 2010, 02:02 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend

For admission in IIMs you should have a minimum percentile of 99.2 and for NITs it is reduced to 94 percentile . NIT durgapur also follows this. But there is no sharp cut off , since it is decided by the scores and seats in institutions.
15th August 2010, 09:18 PM
rohit_k

dear friend
elligibilty for cat percentage as:90 % and above so you can get admissionin a nit college so please to do hard work and prepare for exam........more details as www.nit.nic.in
good luck.........
15th August 2010, 10:41 PM
Rickers

Hello,

i think you must have 500+ for admission in nit durgapur.
the last year cutoff will be 490.
so if you get this much score must get nit.

good luck!!!!
3rd September 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

manimum percential in cat to get seat in symbiosis management school
29th November 2010, 10:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

To get admission in NIT, Durgapur, you have to scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation As well as 90% above percentage in CAT exams.

NIT, Duragapur will accept only CAT score. If you have scored more than 90% marks in CAT examination, then you will get a chance to get seat in MBA.

The admission are based on Merit , GD and Interview. If you have scored good marks in CAT exams, then you have to face GD and interview. If you clear the GD and Interview and if your name will be short-listed in Merit list.

Then definately you will get admission in NIT Durgapur. But for this please scored more than 90% marks in CAT exams. So, lease work hard for that.

GD Luck.
29th November 2010, 11:15 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Dear friend, the admission procedure takes place on the basis of three steps namely MERIT, G.D and INTERVIEW. it is almost impossible to predict the cut-off marks as it keeps changing every year. if you want to take admission in N.I.T durgapur then please try to obtain more than 90%.
29th November 2010, 11:28 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avirup Ghosh View Post
Respected Sir,
What is the minimum percentile marks required in CAT to get
admission at NIT,Durgapur?
With best regards,
Avirup Ghosh.
see ghosh,
if you desired to get admitted into DURGAPUR, then you must get percentile more than 95%(what i think)

and by the way don't stick with percentile you can do more better than this.

and every year the cut off percentile are changing , so no fix percentile........

good luck.
12th January 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i got a cat percentile of 75.89 which colleges am i eligible to apply.
12th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges which offer admission at 78 percentile cat scores
13th January 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for NIT bhopal for MBA.?? what was the cutoff for Cat 2009-2011.?
16th January 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NIIIT TRICHY FOR MBA IN YEAR 2011
25th January 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

will anybody tell me .i had 620 marks in sept mat,60% in cat,65% in graduation.so i have a chance to get admission in nit durgapur for mba,plzzzzzzzzzz suggest me
25th January 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off for nit bhopal mba i got 73.6 shall i get admission in to it plsss anyone does know about it
27th January 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hey i am laksh and i got 60% in cat can i get admission into any college please reply me as soon as possible waiting for ur reply thanks in advance
3rd February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hii i am sarfaraz my cat percentile is very low 36.40 but i am the best so i have a chance to get admission in nit durgapur for mba,plzzzzzzzzzz suggest me,plz contact me my email [email protected],,my mobile no-9561282805
3rd February 2011, 05:38 PM
sarfaraz memon

hi iam sarfaraz my cat percentile is very low but i am best...so i have a chance to get admission in nit durgapur for mba,plzzzzzzzzzz suggest me...
3rd April 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Subhankar , I have got 75percentile in SC quata in GATE2011 . Can i get in any govt. institute for M. Tech. Please suggest
3rd April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Subhankar , I have got 75 percentile in GATE2011 through SC quata . Can I get admission in any Govt. Institute for M. Tech . If so please suggest
3rd April 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Subhankar, I have got 75 percentile in GATE2011 through SC quota. Do i have chance to get admission in any Govt. Institute for M. Tech. If so please suggest..
3rd April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Subhankar, I have got 75 percentile in GATE2011 in Mechanical Engg. branch through SC quota. Do i have chance to get admission in any Govt. Institute for M. Tech. If so please suggest..
12th April 2011, 05:50 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
The CAT cutoff percentiles at NITT for MBA programme vary each year and the cut-off is different for each of the eight categories as defined by the Government of India.
For ‘Other State Open Category’ 80 percentile is assumed to be sufficient to get a GD-PI call

thank
30th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am abhisek banerjee BBA student .i want to study mba in nit durgapur.
4th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the required percentile in cat to get admission at nit- trichy?
13th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

MY CAT 2011 SCORECARD IS 78 PERCENTILE. what is the required percentile in cat to get admission at nit- trichy IN DOMS?
15th January 2012, 05:33 PM
abhisek.sonu

For ‘Other State Open Category’ 80 percentile is assumed to be sufficient to get a GD-PI call.
Thanks
15th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening Everyone.
My CAT 2011 percentile is 84.23 Can i get any of the NITs for MBA and if not NITs please tell me other good colleges i can get plssss.
[email protected]
17th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY CAT 2011 SCORECARD IS 78.81 PERCENTILE. please provide me a list of colleges where i can apply ?
Please reply
26th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, gt 83.3 in cat.....10th 71,12th 59 and graduation 79...
what should be the colleges i should apply...
17th February 2012, 06:59 PM
vivek143shukla

list of cat cut off of mnnit allahabad
lucknow university and other collrge where we can get admission
my cat score is 48 persentile in 2012
12th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have got 64%ile in cat can i get any nit if not please sugest me other best colleg
13th January 2013, 07:07 PM
shash23

this is not iims sir just nits. cut off wont be more than 85%
24th February 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I have 47.88 percent marks in I.com and 60 percent in b.com can I applly in nit durgapur for mba please reply me on my mail [email protected] soon as possible.thanks
14th January 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have get 27 percentile in cat
wil get admisn in nit . In sc kota
28th December 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 27.15 overall percentile in CAT-2014,is there any possibility to get admission in NITs in NC-OBC quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?