16th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?

Hi,i m kashmeera.i m presently studing in class 12th.i just want to ask that how much percentage should i score in class 12th so as to get admission in SRCC?please reply me as soon as possible.. Kashmeera srivastava..(email [email protected])

17th June 2012, 04:47 PM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?

Hi Kashmeera..

SRCC stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce.
It is ranked as top institute in our country for Commerce Education.
It is situated in Delhi near Vishwavidyalaya Metro.

To get admission in it,you must secure very good marks in your 12th.
You should score at least 96% in your Best four subjects in Class 12th if you are from commerce stream and you should have studied Maths in your 12th.

In case you don't have Maths in your 12th,your percentage in Best four will be deducted by 1% while admission.Suppose you score 96.4% in your best four and you don't have Maths,then in that case,your percentage will be considered 95.4% only and if the cut off is 96%,then you won't get admission in that case.

So,work hard in your 12th to score extremely well in your board exam.

The other top institutions in our country for Commerce are:-
1.SRCC,Delhi.
2.St. Xavier's,Kolkata.
3.Lady Shri Ram College,Delhi.
4.Loyola College,Chennai.
5.Hans Raj College,Delhi.

I hope you are satisfied with my answer.
I have also replied to your e-mail id also.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
17th June 2012, 05:55 PM
jhlkgrwl

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?

Hi Kashmira.
SRCC is one of the top DU college.

Normally a student gets admission there if he/she has scored above 95%.
17th June 2012, 05:57 PM
jhlkgrwl

hello.
SRCC is one of the top colleges of DU.
A student gets admitted there if he has scored above 95%. Limited seats are available and half of them are reserved for the OBCs, SCs & STs.
19th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance to get into srcc?
23rd June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

is englsih compulsory for admission ?
3rd July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

IS COURSE OF C.A IS AVAILABLE IN SRCC?
23rd July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in srcc with 91.25% marks now
28th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is english is considered as compulsory while getting admission?
3rd August 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2338287]Hi,i m RISHABH.i m presently studing in class 12th.i just want to ask that how much percentage should i score in class 12th so as to get admission in SRCC?please reply me as soon as possible.. RISHABH SINGH..(email [email protected]) i want to study only in your srcc college so plz rly as soon as possible.[bgfv ng]
17th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in srcc after getting 93%in 12th.
4th October 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi , i am [email protected] , i just wanted to make it clear by asking that ," we got to have maths in XII , but not necessarily in the top 4 percentages ". right ?
27th November 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

required marks in graduation for entering m.b.a?
27th November 2012, 11:56 PM
utsav9
Member+

To get admission in SRCC,you need to score above 95% in class 12
7th December 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am scored only 48% in 10th class state board and if i scored above 95% in 12th class state board, so can i appeared in b.com in srcc
11th January 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in srcc by getting 92% in 12th
13th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 80%in 12 if i can pass the entrance?
23rd April 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

is maths compulsory for admission in srcc b.com .how much percentage is required in cbse 12 commerce
1st May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 95.14% in best four subjects in 12th class (science stream) can i get admission in srcc economics??????
9th May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I can get 80% in 12 the cbse ... so can i get admission in shri ram college of delhi
15th May 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in ca institute in rajasthan I am studying in maharashtra.My name is himanshu.Please reply to my email id [email protected]
20th May 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am ,
I have completed my 12th with commerce stream and i wanted to take tha admission in your collage for B.com (hon.)
and i have my OBC certificate with i want admission on sports quota base...
For your reference how much % i need for the admission
20th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for SC Caste from ISC board?
23rd May 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

on sports basis can i get admission in srcc for b.com honours?
i played chess in 2010 last, got 1st position in state.
25th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

REQUIRED PERCENTAGE IN 12 CLASS TO GET ADMISSION IN SRCC THROUGH SPORTS QUOTA
25th May 2013, 09:18 PM
prachi151921

Thumbs up Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,i m kashmeera.i m presently studing in class 12th.i just want to ask that how much percentage should i score in class 12th so as to get admission in SRCC?please reply me as soon as possible.. Kashmeera srivastava..(email [email protected])
90% for sure..cutoff is 95% in srcc delhi bt even 90% will be selected..all d bst dear i wish uyou come out with flying colors!!!!
28th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

is there a 85% quota for students who have done 2 from delhi in srcc college ??plzz do replyy....
28th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

is der any qota for students who hav completed 2 from delhi ..for admission in srcc college ??? plz do replyy
29th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have opt maths as my (additional) subject.is there any diffrence at the time of admission in (compulsory) & (additional) maths?
29th May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected cutoff for bsc physics honours this year in st xaviers? I secured 95 in MATH & 87 in PHYSICS from cbse. Is there any chance of getting admission?
29th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 61% in 12th .will I get B.com (tax)
14th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Pleasee tell me that

If i have certificates of national nd state of basketball..

Can i get admiission in srcc???

Please tell me

[email protected]
25th August 2013, 04:00 PM

Smile Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?

no you cant get admiisionin srcc bcoz it requires95% no..
13th September 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement of percent.??..If a child completed his 12th class from icse school ....and want to take admission in srcc????
13th September 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement of percent ..? If a child completed his 12th class from icse school and wants to take admission in srcc ???
15th September 2013, 01:58 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear aspirant

srcc stands for sri ram college of commerce , it is affiliated under Delhi university,

srcc is India's top commerce college for commerce graduates,

if you want to get admission in sri ram college then study very hard and try to score at least 97% if you belong to general category,

there is relaxation in marks for sc/st and obc students

i have attached du cut off academic year 2013-14 ,

you can check it

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf artscommerce (1).pdf(780.8 KB, 455 views)
15th September 2013, 11:09 PM
hero011
Member+

hello dear..

SRCC is one of top commerce college of India , SRCC stands for Sri ram college of commerce , this college is part of university of delhi .

*) If you want to get admission in sri
ram college then study very hard
and try to score at least 97% if you
belong to general category .

and if are belong to OBC , SC/ST , PWD
then there is chances for relaxation .

General category students who score around 94% have also chances when cutoff decreases like 2nd and 3rd cutoff .

all the best...p.p
5th October 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

while getting admissionin srcc 4 subjects must be the best how many percentage is required in the subjecta and how much percentage in maths as it is important? Please send me answer soon on my e-mail id: [email protected]
8th November 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Doing B.COM from SRCC has chances to get job in foreign from campus selection
19th February 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i m nepal ..i hav studied in nepal till class 10 , now i m in india n going to give class 12 boards from cbse. can i know ill i be given some provisions for admission with regard to '/, , or admission entrance ??how much do i need to score
21st March 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am giving my board exms at present.i want to do b.com..but c am sure that my maths marks will not be good..so while calculating my %age for cut off best four subjects marks would be considered i.e english,business,economics and accounts right?? Plz do reply..really tensed
21st April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i had given the exams of class 12 from cbse and waiting for the board results. i want to get admission in bcom(H) in srcc what are the eligiblities for getting adission?
16th May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i want to know what percentage should i get in 12 for taking admission in SRCC ,I AM having my OBC CERtificate ,plz sir rply
3rd June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get admission in any college of du with 87 percent mark and 94 in maths
10th June 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

My best of four aggregate is 93.5% ... Can I get admission in good college of delhi university in OBC category???
1st July 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hi....i'm a 12th class student ...i just want to ask that what if i secure 96% or 97% in 12th without maths?? i know that the best four subjects are counted...but if i have additional maths then will it be counted as one of the four subjects???? pls reply soon...i'm in a trouble of opting maths or not because i'm not so good at maths....(email [email protected])
1st July 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

hi....i'm a 12th class student ...i just want to ask that what if i secure 96% or 97% in 12th without maths?? i know that the best four subjects are counted...but if i have additional maths then will it be counted as one of the four subjects???? pls reply soon...i'm in a trouble of opting maths or not because i'm not so good at maths....(email [email protected])
29th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I dont have maths not even additional will i get addmission in SRCC or st. stephen's college if i score good in other 4 subjects without maths
presently i study in 11th class ........plz rply soon
([email protected])
12th December 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Should i take commerce with maths or science in class 12 i dont like science but i am intersted to go in airforce Pls tell me what should i take.
10th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am simran ,
Is it compulsory to get above 70% in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?