30th August 2013, 12:14 AM
Paresh Misra

Am I eligible for admission in B.Com hons at SRCC? I have passed 12th with PCM

I am a class XII student with PCM in CBSE board . Am I eligible for admission in B Com Hons at SRCC ?

8th July 2015, 12:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in B.Com hons at SRCC? I have passed 12th with PCM

SRCC stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce and it is one of the college affiliated to Delhi University and is regarded as the best college in India for commerce courses.

Yes you are eligible for your admission in the B.Com honours from SRCC being an PCM student in your higher secondary but you must have secured around 97% to 99.5% in your board examination as for this college and this course the cutoff lies around the same mark. Also you have to suffer a loss of 2.5% aggregate due to change in stream of science to commerce.

Also if you have not secured the above mentioned marks then you do not have to worry much as there are many colleges affiliated to Delhi University provides the education in the course with reasonable quality for which the cutoffs details are provided on the respective link of college or the official link of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?