1st July 2010, 11:30 PM
visweshsrinivasan1

Requirement to do ACCA ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS after 12th?

i am now in 12th . i wanna do ACCA [ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS] in india after finishing my 12th . what are the formalities to be followed to accomplish my objective ?

2nd July 2010, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement to do ACCA ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by visweshsrinivasan1 View Post
i am now in 12th . i wanna do ACCA [ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS] in india after finishing my 12th . what are the formalities to be followed to accomplish my objective ?
You can very well start your ACCA in India after 12th. Please visit the site, http://www.accaglobal.com for more details on the program. All the details about the program, eligibility criteria etc. have been put up on this site.
2nd July 2010, 06:43 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirement to do ACCA ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS after 12th?

Dear friend,
ACCA uk, for this they requires diploma degree,
its registrations goes throughout the year but it has two sessions for exams ,one is in december for which all your documents must reach to ACCA UK office by 15th august, another is conducted in june for which all documents reached there by 31st december.
for more details log on to: www.accaglobal.com
11th July 2010, 04:59 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Requirement to do ACCA ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS after 12th?

Hi,

Check with Piron education who is a ACCA aproaved trainers well known for coaching. Do check thir wesite which is http://www.pironeducation.com for more details.

Also check with this blog site : http://blogs.accaglobal.com/acca_blog/ which is a students blog site which provides you with preparation methods and other details.

All the Best.
30th August 2010, 01:49 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
You can start for ACCA (ASSOCIATION OF CREDITED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS)after 12th.

for more details log on to: www.accaglobal.com
Good luck.
20th March 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th this year and now i want to do my bcom and acca course in uk.. what is the criteria???
13th April 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12th and i am confused whether i should do bcom before acca to be on the safer side or just go in for acca?
22nd April 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm planning to do ACCA after my 12th in foreign. My question is that do i have to give an entrance exam for it?
21st May 2011, 02:15 PM
united india

Well first let me congrats you for you have chosen the best option available for accountancy in world.

The ACCA does not demand any education requirement to join ACCA. You can start by registerting on ACCA website as a student of ACCA and start your education. First you'll have to start from a programme known as FOUNDATIONS IN ACCOUNTANCY. You'll have to register thier for this pay the fees by credit cards and the study materials (books) will reach to you by post at your given address. You will have to study at your place no need to attend any college just find a good tution for accountancy, complete your syllabus fill the examination form any the fee online and you can choose from over 25centres in India to give your exam.

From regitering to paying of fees all will have to be done online.

logon to www.accaglobal.com
22nd May 2011, 01:28 AM
united india

ACCA does not demand any educational qualification to be eligible for ACCA. You can enrol at even after 10th or 12th.

Since, you have done your 12th you just need to enrol online at ACCA website as a student of ACCA and can start its first basic stage known as Foundation Programme.

To register log onto www.accaglobal.com
3rd July 2011, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Im from india and I have completed B.Com and i wish to apply for ACCA. Will i get exepmtion from foundation and directly appear for next level? Please clarify.
29th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

HI,
Is ACCA harder than Indian CA?
21st August 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done Ipcc from icai..India,,,is it better to go for acca nd is their any benefit for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?