31st March 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for IFFCO Senior Accounts Officer recruitment for a Chartered Accountant?

Hi, I am newly qualified Chartered Accountant. I want to appear the written exam of IFFCO for Senior Accounts Officer recruitment. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

10th April 2019, 12:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for IFFCO Senior Accounts Officer recruitment for a Chartered Accountant?

Requirements to apply for IFFCO Senior Accounts Officer recruitment for a Chartered Accountant?

As per the information available, you must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with graduation in commerce with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

If you have passed Charted Accountant in first attempt then you will be given preference.

:-Your age should be less than 30 years .

:-The job is transferable at various Plants and Marketing offices located in India.

You can visit the website www.iffco.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?