29th February 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Com with Accountancy Honours and also ICAI Professional course. Now, I am a successful become a Chartered Accountant. But I have done my B.Com in 4 years. I had 2 supplementary in my B.Com which I have cleared now. I want to know I am eligible for Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services or not? Can I apply for this recruitment?

27th February 2018, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the given job, then surely you will be eligible to apply for it. Most of the government jobs in India ask for a degree in any discipline, which you already have.

Completing a degree in 4 years will not be an issue, if you have got degree in hand. If it is a degree, then no issue with applying for a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?