2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Hello sir, I have completed my B.Com and ICAI course. Now, I am a successful Chartered Accountant. But I have completed my B.Com in 4 years. I have 2 supplementary in my B.Com which I have cleared. I want to know I am eligible for Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services or not? Can I apply for this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  3. What is the salary structure for CA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  6. What are the jobs available for CA candidates?
  7. Can I apply for AG-III(Accounts, General & Depot) post at the same time in FCI if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for chartered accountant after completing B.A LLB?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MECL Accounts Officer recruitment being a 33 years old Accountant with 7 years of working experience?
  11. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  12. What are the job options in government sector?
  13. What is best between ICA and ICWA?
  14. Can I become Chartered Accountant after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jobs or courses after M.Com with specialization in Account and Tax?
  16. What is the pay scale of CA? What is the scope of CA in public and private sector?
  17. What is the scope of jobs after completing 12th in commerce?
  18. Eligibility criteria of Chartered accountant exam after passing B.Sc?
18th March 2018, 09:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed my B.Com and ICAI course. Now, I am a successful Chartered Accountant. But I have completed my B.Com in 4 years. I have 2 supplementary in my B.Com which I have cleared. I want to know I am eligible for Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services or not? Can I apply for this recruitment?
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment. You have to qualify for the Civil Service examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to get the Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services job.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must complete their Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 32 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for OBC category candidates for 3 years and SC/ST category candidates for 5 years.

For more Information, please click here - www.upsc.gov.in
19th March 2018, 03:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Post and Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Services Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. You are eligible to apply for this recruitment as you have finally cleared the pending backlogs. Here is the basic educational qualification required for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply.

>> Candidates who have passed their MBBS or any medical examination are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you have completed B.Com and ICAI courses, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. There will be relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?