25th April 2010, 01:52 AM
sibinmorais

Requirements for second class 2008 passout ECE engineering to get job in same field

what requirements needed for a second class 2008 passout ece engineer to get job in the same field ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  3. How to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  4. How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?
  5. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  6. How may I get a government job in technical field? Currently I am working in private organisation. I have done diploma and an engineering course in ECE through correspondence
  7. Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE
  8. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  9. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  10. List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?
  11. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  12. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which field is a better choice for me to get a job having scored less than 60% in 10th, Inter and also in B.Tech with ECE?
  14. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  15. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
  16. Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, cutoff details of PSU entrance exam?
  17. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job? -- [New]
  18. Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?
31st March 2011, 06:15 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Requirements for second class 2008 passout ECE engineering to get job in same field

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibinmorais View Post
what requirements needed for a second class 2008 passout ece engineer to get job in the same field ?
Dear friend there is so much scope for you.......

because you have done engg. from ECE branch and there is so many scope in ECE field .................

if you have some knowledge and some talent they anyone can't stop to you.............

you can try in RAILWAY becuase your age is remaining then you can try for any job...................

Nowadays ECE is very famous branch and you get very easily job from this branch....................
2nd April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for second class 2008 passout ECE engineering to get job in same field

what are all i have to prepare for my good job?
8th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for second class 2008 passout ECE engineering to get job in same field

sir what the company expects from us in an interview
30th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I m 2011 passout and looking for a job in IT and I am from EEE branch in bangalore. Needed gud consultancy to help to get a job in bangalore.
17th April 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BE(ECE) with 53% marks (5th to 8th semester),64% marks (1st to 8th semester) under VTU.What to do for good job?
2nd January 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BE(ECE) with 54.1% marks (5th to 8th sem),58.09% marks (3rd to 8th sem) under vtu.Even i completed my Diploma in ECE 59.08% .What to do for good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?