15th December 2018, 09:34 AM
Riyasweety

Requirements to study BDS for Dental Hygienist Diploma holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Dental Hygienist course. Now, I want to study BDS course. I would like to know about the requirements for studying this BDS course for me.

1st November 2022, 08:13 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Requirements to study BDS for Dental Hygienist Diploma holder?

In order to study the BDS course you will have to appear for the national enterance Eligibility test that is conducted by the central government
For the following exam you will have to score at least 50 percentage in your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology and there is 5 percentage of relaxation for the reserved category
You will get Admission on the basis of marks scored in the enterance exam
Through the diploma course you will not get direct admission into the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?