21st December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?

What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th in 2000 but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies with doing my job

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  2. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  3. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  4. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  5. Can I study further after class 10 having 12 years of gap?
  6. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  8. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  9. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  10. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  11. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  13. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?
  14. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  15. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  16. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  17. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  18. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2016, 10:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?

Yes, there is no maximum age to pursue any course, so you can start pursuing 10+2 after gap years.

To get admission in the course you need to appear for entrance examination and qualify in it or fulfill the other eligibility of admission.

After completing the intermediate you can pursue higher course also.
3rd November 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?

I've completed my matriculation in 2008 and dur to some family financial problem i left my study but now i really want to complete my intermediate and graduation. So i just want to know is this possible to complete 12 after 8 year of gap..
11th December 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I studied my bsc maths degree in annamalai university in the year 2000 by correspondence course but, I cannot continue in the final year studies due to some family circumstances. Now shall I continue the same or your advise for other options to get a degree.
10th April 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Muqtader I want to continue my studies know I have gap . In 2003 I passed intermediate from cec after in 2008 I discontinued my degree 2nd year and I have 7 years experience in retail industry I was sales officer in west side know I want to grow to next level so I need studies any courses related to retail industry like retail management can eligible or its against abroad govt rule or any chances to reject by Visa officer because my age is 31 st
4th September 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir in year 2000 after passing 10th standard some domestic reason disconnect my education. Now I can complete 12th standard and continue higher study is it possible
24th September 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my intermediate studies but financial problems are occurred that's why my studies is discontinued since 8 years then I want continue my studies then what I do please reply me and as well as my tc is in graduation college Only then how I continue my study without tc please reply me
30th September 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done master in arts but I have interest in science, but I have done my 12th in arts so I want to to 12th in science so can I go for 12th class after 9 years gap, please answer me soon
8th January 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done Msc. computer science in 2004 distance education from KU
What could I do now if want to do PhD
26th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

My wife discontinued her 2 nd year B C A. Can she continue her studies please suggest
3rd March 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my study since 10 years i was in class 9th that time now i wanted continue my study by bengal board does it possible. If it is what is the process
11th March 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my intermediate.i discontinued it for some reasons, after 5 years gap can I eligible to continue it and also any possibility for further studies
15th October 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete intermediate after 5 to 6 years of gap?
If it can, Please tell me the procedure.
4th November 2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I was gave my 2nd year papers in 2002 but my 3papers result is fail I want continue my studies please suggest me
24th November 2021, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc in 2012 and I discontinue with studies after completing my 10th now i want to start my intermediate as a fresher how can i continue my studies
1st November 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my SSC in 20 years back I continue with studies after complete my 10th now I want to start my intermediate has fresher how can continue
And 10 years back I completed my entrance and first year in open University degree College now how can I complete my studies please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?