8th July 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sainik Schools in all India are affiliated to which educational board?

Hi, could anybody please confirm about these Sainik Schools located in different parts of India are affiliated to which Educational Board? Any state board or any of the central educational board?

11th July 2020, 03:00 PM
Subhishna

Arrow Re: Sainik Schools in all India are affiliated to which educational board?

Sainik schools are affiliated to CBSE(Central board of secondary education) in Delhi. They are managed by the Sainik school society under the ministry of defence with financial support from state and central governments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School? 10 30th March 2023 10:59 PM
Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School? 8 26th July 2021 07:38 PM
Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School? 2 17th April 2017 09:05 PM
How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School? 3 20th July 2016 11:32 PM