14th April 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal. Please tell me procedure to join it? If, in interview the officers asked me that how could you say that you are able for Sainik School then what should I say?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  3. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  5. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  6. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  7. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  8. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  9. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  11. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  12. Whether a 14 years old candidate is eligible to appear in Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th standard?
  13. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  14. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  17. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  18. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
17th April 2017, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?

In order to get admission in Sainik School in class 9th, candidates must have to complete their class 8th successfully from a recognised Board. To get admission in Sainik School from class 6th to 9th, there is an entrance examination conducted by the School authorities. Candidates age must be in between 13 -14 years at the time of admission in order to be eligible for the entrance examination. Admissions are done on the basis of merit marks in the examination.
17th April 2017, 09:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?

In order to get admission in class 9th in Sainik School, candidates must have completed their class 8th from a recognized Board. After that you must appear for an entrance examination conducted by the school authorities, qualifying in which in you can get admission in the above mentioned school.
Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?