17th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?

hello
i want to know about sainik schools.
i live in raipur city chattishgarh state in india.
my child is in 3rd class .
I want to know about benefits of
sainik school and where it is

28th March 2015, 08:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?

Exact location and relevant details of Sainik School in Chattisgsrh is mentioned below;

NAME - SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR
CITY – AMBIKAPUR
DIST – SURGUJA
STATE – CHHATTISGARH
PIN - 497001
e-mail - [email protected]
website - www.ssap.org.in
Phone No. - 77470-32999 , 07774-232999

Benefits of studying in Sainik School:

If your aim is to Join Indian Defence in future then for this you can join Sainik school and complete your schooling from it.

Most of the Sainik Schools are designed for 525 cadets from class-VI to XII.

But the admission in Sainik schools is strictly based on entrance test.

Sainik school prepares candidates for NDA Examination and most of the students of Sainik school students do well in NDA Examination and Join NDA academy after completing the Intermediate examination.

The main aim of Sainik school is to prepare a candidate for Defence.

They will also provide Physical training to the candidates and prepare them well for Defence.

They mainly focus and prepare candidates for National Defence Academy examination.

The main aim of the school is to prepare its boys mentally, physically and academically, So that they can join Armed Forces through National Defence Academy Examination.
12th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?

Can i get admission in sainik school ambikapur in class 11th please tell detail
17th August 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sainik school suits only for defence or any other professional courses.
25th December 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for my daughter in 7th class in rain in school. I am from Maharashtra please give us guidance regarding schools in Maharashtra,admission process and fees.
14th October 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

If i join a sanik school and does not get selected in NDA examination then is there a sope in any other field such as engineering,science ,etc.
8th April 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can my son join in sainik school in 8th standard?Any exam required to join?
23rd June 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 10 class with state syllabus . How join in sainik school in 11 standard?Any exam required to join?
for girls . please tell me girls sainik school for 11 class.
26th July 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 9 appearing can I apply for Sainik school class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?