17th July 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?

Hello sir, I have completed 6th standard this year and turned to 10 years old. Now I want to take admission in Sainik School? How can I join it? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying with Sainik School?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  3. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  4. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  8. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  9. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  10. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  12. List of best sainik school entrance exam coaching institutes? -- [New]
  13. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  14. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  16. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good coaching centers for getting admission into Sainik school, Rewari
  18. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
20th July 2016, 05:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?

Yes, you can take admission in Sainik School in class 7th after completing class 6th from a recognised Board. For that you need to appear in the Entrance test conducted by the School authorities and qualifying in the same you can get admission in the School as the admission is mainly based on the merit list.
You will have all the opportunities in your future regarding employment if you complete your studies from the above said School.
20th July 2016, 05:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?

The Sainik Schools release the notifications every year in the month of March for the admission in the subsequent years. You may refer to those notifications and get prepare for the entrance test and get the admission according to the procedure specified by them.

If I am not wrong, they do not give admission in the 7th Standard. They give it in 6th or 9th, so you may wait till the notification comes and apply accordingly.

Also, there is not much importance of studying in the Sainik School if you do not want to join the defense forces. In the Defense Forces they give priority to the students who are from the Sainik Schools.

Apart from the future importance, they provide world class facilities and infrastructure. A Sainik School believes in shaping the personality of a student along with the development of brain through the education.
20th July 2016, 11:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Sainik school after completion of 6th standard, candidates have to appear and clear entrance examination conducted by the school itself and once you clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the school mentioned above.

There is no such employment opportunity after having studied from Sainik school, but the benefit is that the candidate will be much more nurtured as compared to candidates from non-army schools as the education environment in army schools is quite good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?