12th September 2015, 12:44 PM

Salary of an Assistant Professor in Government Colleges of West Bengal?

What is the salary of an assistant professor of government college in west Bengal? What is the joining salary actually of an assistant professor of government college in west bengal?

Related Questions:
12th September 2015, 02:30 PM
arya8360

Default Re: Salary of an Assistant Professor in Government Colleges of West Bengal?

As per the 6the pay commission -

The salary of the three tier Professors with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) has been fixed by 6th Pay Commission of 2006 (In Indian Rupees, US$1 = INR Rs 50)– Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600-39,100 (AGP: Rs 6000), total amount: Rs 45,000/- per month, Associate Professor: Rs 37400-67000 (AGP Rs 9000), total amount: Rs 80,000/-
12th September 2015, 09:32 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary of an Assistant Professor in Government Colleges of West Bengal?

If you have chosen the teaching profession then i thing first the feeling in you should be like a teacher and your aim should be to make a strong base for the India because the teacher is the first and last guide as the students learn from there teachers and professors they perform according to that in there life and in career.

>> The aim of teacher should not be only to give the book knowledge to his or her students but should also give the social knowledge so that he or she can become a responsible citizen of country.

>> But if as you are interested to get the information about the salary of a assistant professor that is well about the 20000-45000 minimum and that is increased as you carry your career as long because the salary will increase every year and that all will according to the government policies and the policies for the increment in every state are different so the salary of your post will increase as per the government policies of the west Bengal but till the retirement it will must up to the 130000 minimum.

NOTE- For the post of the Assistant professor the NET qualification is must.
3rd November 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of senior teacher of Jharkhand government
14th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

M.A and NET qualified in Geography.M. A in Education also via NSOU. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor in B.ED colleges?
29th December 2016, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the total salary of an assistant professor in the non government aided colleges in west Bengal.?
31st January 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am Headmaster in govt aided school. My age is 48years. If I qualify in Net exam,can I get the service of lecturer or Professor
28th August 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA from IIT (Now) in HR and Marketing with NET qualification in Management (presently pursuing Phd in Management in IIT) with teaching experience of 17 months as an Asst Professor in an MBA college in Mumbai has job opportunity in West Bengal colleges (both in Govt Colleges and Pvt Colleges). Graduation is in English (H). If so, what is expected salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?