21st May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers for Diploma in Nautical Science Entrance Exam?

sir,i want sample paper for diploma in nautical science entrance exam please acknoweledge me as soon as possible. or send the question paper to my id. [email protected].
thanking u in anticipation.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  3. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Sample papers and books for imu-cet for diploma in nautical science -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  8. Last year CET Nautical Science question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  9. Past years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam?
  10. Sample question papers of IMU CET for preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science?
  11. Last few years question papers of CET Diploma Nautical science exam?
  12. Past 2 years papers of diploma nautical science common entrance exam? Format and subjects on which questions appear?
  13. Entrance exam paper for the course diploma in Nautical Science in IMU?
  14. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  16. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science? -- [New]
  17. Sample Papers of IMUCET?
  18. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
3rd June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for Diploma in Nautical Science Entrance Exam?

please provide me sample paper of cet entrance exam for diploma in nautical science for imu 2011
9th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for Diploma in Nautical Science Entrance Exam?

sir, i didnot get the model papers for the entrance of dns. plz send me the model papers or give the name of the book which is useful for the entrance this is my id [email protected]
17th September 2011, 11:41 AM
suhail03021991

sir,i want sample paper for diploma in nautical science entrance exam please help

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-diploma-nautical-science-entrance-exam-174907.html#ixzz1YHI7KZej
11th April 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i didnot get the model papers for the entrance of dns. plz send me the model papers or give the name of the book which is useful for the entrance this is my id [email protected]
1st June 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i haven't also get the model papers for the entrance of dns. plz send me the model papers for the entrance this is my id [email protected]
12th January 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have also get the model papers for of DNS.plz send me the model papers for the entrance this is my I'd [email protected]
11th December 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have also get the model papers for of DNS.plz send me the model papers for the entrance this is my mail I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?