6th March 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers for the exam of OCTT(Instrumentation) of SAIL Bhilai?

Sir, how am i get the sample question paper for the exam of OCTT (INSTRUMENTATION department) of SAIL(BHILAI)?

23rd March 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the exam of OCTT(Instrumentation) of SAIL Bhilai?

Last 10 years sample paper for sail octt- electronics

6th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the exam of OCTT(Instrumentation) of SAIL Bhilai?

please send syllabus and previous question paper for octt (mechanical engg) bellai sail exam in [email protected]

19th April 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sail previes paper

20th April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus and previous question paper for octt (instrumantation engg) sail exam in [email protected]

15th May 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls mail old paper oct exam in electronics stream,my mail id is [email protected]

16th May 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

please send syllabus and previous question paper for octt (instrumantation engg) sail exam in my e mail id [email protected].

28th June 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus and question papers of previous year for OCTT(mechanical engineering) SAIL exam in my email.my email id is, [email protected]

28th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send syllabus and previous exam question paper for octt (electrical engg.) sail exam in my email... [email protected]

9th July 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus and question papers of previous year for OCTT(mechanical engineering) SAIL exam in my email.my email id is
[email protected]

20th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me some question paper of last 10 year for prepear of examination of sail, on [email protected]

24th August 2013, 08:49 AM
ravindra349

sir,please send me INSTRUMENTATION syllabus and model papers for octt post.

10th October 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

plz sent computer science syllabus and model paper for cott post{[email protected]}

14th October 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me Sir/Mam last 10 year sample paper and syallabous of Recrument-2013 OCTT(Instrumentation), Sail Bhilai On ([email protected]).

15th October 2013, 12:52 PM
prasenjitgpt1

please send syllabus and previous question paper for octt (Computer science) sail exam in my e mail id [email protected]

4th November 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the previous papers or sample papers of written exam conducted by Sail for the post of OCTT(Electronics).

23rd November 2013, 09:31 PM
Sanjeev mahto

Post Re: Sample question papers for the exam of OCTT(Instrumentation) of SAIL Bhilai?

Sir, how am i get the sample question paper for the exam of OCTT (INSTRUMENTATION department) of SAIL(BHILAI)

20th March 2014, 04:59 PM

Default Sample question papers for the exam of OCTT(Instrumentation) of SAIL Bhilai?

Sir,plz send sample question paper for the exam of OCTT (INSTRUMENTATION department) of SAIL

REGARDS
Durgesh yadav
[email protected]

20th March 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send the octt (instrumentation ) sample question paper this email-id [email protected]

21st July 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please send a sail past paper for electronics [email protected]

14th December 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me practice paper rourkela instrumentation reqiirement on [email protected]

7th February 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am student of diploma in mechanical ,i want to OCTT OF SAIL BOKARO In my [email protected]

10th February 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ GIVE ME PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPER FOR ELECTRONICS ENGG. ON [email protected]

3rd September 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my diploma in EIE in 2014.
So plz u give me last 5 years QN papers of sail exam of bhilai steel plant.
My email I'd is- [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?