21st April 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in SAIL, Bhilai?

I am a student of mech. 6th sem I want to do summer training from SAIL BHILAI , how can i apply to training there......? please help me.......

30th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for training in SAIL, Bhilai?

i want to apply for training in sail bhilai. myself anurag tiwari ,
student of 6 th sem with mechanical trade.
what is the procedure for applying ?
5th May 2014, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

SAIL is one of the top companies of the nation. It is a public sector unit holding the status of Maharatna. Hence, various candidates look forward to training in SAIL every year. You can definitely pursue your training in SAIL, Bhilai since you are from Mechanical background. There is no bar as such for the institutions or engineering course in which a student should study to pursue training in SAIL.

It is very easy to get a training opportunity in SAIL, Bhilai if you have some contacts with any high ranking employees of SAIL, Bokaro. Even if your friends have, then also it will help you. You can directly get the training opportunity on his/her recommendation. Otherwise you need to write to the HR, get an application form, fill it up and submit it along with a Demand Draft of training fees (if any).
30th December 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of agricultural engineering studying in 6sem. I want to do training at sail bilai in auto cad. How can I proceed further for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?