6th October 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th class for preparation of Air Force X group exam?

Sir, I want to sample paper of (Maths, Physics)NCERT Board class12th for the preparation of air-force x group exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  2. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths? -- [New]
  4. Basic Qualification to join Army?
  5. Where can I get the CBSE 12th board exam question papers for science stream ?
  6. How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?
  7. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  8. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  10. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  11. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. NCERT notes of CBSE class 12th for Physics, chemistry and important questions for board exams in Maths?
  13. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  14. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  15. Is it possible to join Air Force after 2-3 years having completed 12th Class with Mathematics and Physics?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  18. How may I get previous year sample question papers of class 12th(PCM and English)? How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to join B.Sc course in USA?
6th June 2011, 11:06 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th class for preparation of Air Force X group exam?

you can easily get sample papers on following sites
www.cbse.nic.in
www.cbseguess.nic.in
www.cbsesample.com
www.cbse.samplepaper.nic.in
27th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th class for preparation of Air Force X group exam?

sir i want to do something in my life to do that i have to get education now i am in class 12th after it tell me which is the best way to go for education and what should i do for get education and which side will be good for me and what is the best way for that sir please tell me
and tell me mujhe 12 ke baad kya karna chahiye
2nd July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

In which date you have upload sample paper of 12th
4th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai ye jaanna chahtu hu ki 12th class ncert board mathematics me kintne number ki konsi prashnawali hai.
Kuldeep sharma bharatpur
9th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample papers and previous years question papers of indian airforce x group for my preparation..please send me immediately sir...
9th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample papers and previous years question papers of indian airforce x group for my preparation..please send me immediately sir...
9th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

11th July 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me x-group k liye PCM me 50% chahiye ya physic or math me chahiye 50%
my emaid id: [email protected]
19th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

which certificates are verified there bcoz my 10 th marklist&tc are in college ,nw am dng correspontend course.
12th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take important question of class 12th.
15th August 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

i have to pay for downloading question papers & further information availability?
26th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have applied for group x exam to be held in the month of november.when wil i get my hall ticket.
4th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have applied for class 10th and my exams are going to start on 12th octumber and sir i want sample papers of urdu,science and social science.
7th September 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am 12th pass with PCM(57.38%). I am enter in x-group.
7th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i need sample paper of science for class 10th.
7th September 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,ihave applied for class 10th and my exams are going to start on 12th octumber and i want sample paper of urdu,science and social science.
12th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, meri body par 3 jagah safed daag hai kya medical test me unfit hu please batao
17th September 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir give me sum gooooooooooood paper thanks
27th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get sample question paper(2011-12) of all sub. for UK board.
1st October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i get question paper of air force 2010 (chetan)
8th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir v have solved about 10 papers even then we r confused with maths and physics papers, please get us on the right trak.
also give us some good question papers
FROM ANSHUL
14th October 2011, 12:22 PM
dipti swain

Post Re: Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th class for preparation of Air Force X group exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;212291]Sir, I want to sample paper of (Maths, Physics)NCERT Board class12th for the preparation of IITJEE QUESION
24th October 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz gv me some previous yr papers of x-group of indian air force!!!
and tell me the name of that airforce guide for x-group??????
shivanshu-bhopal
[email protected]
pls send sir on dis id......
thnku
24th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous yr papers of iaf of x-group
7th November 2011, 10:08 AM

Send sample paper airforce x gp
16th November 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want maths,phys.and chemistry last 3 year paper of ncert.
28th November 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want modal paper science faculties of class12 ajmer board
29th November 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i wants maths physics chemistry paper of last 3year
11th December 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Please send my sample paper of class xii science
NCRT all paper 2012
19th December 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

NCERT 12TH BOARD KE PAPER BHI HONA CHAIYE
24th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know about what chapter will com in question in physics,math & also previous question pattern
22nd February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

can you show me 2011 ncert board paper of all subjects
29th February 2012, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want pcm simple question paper
24th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,please give me chemistry sample papers
10th May 2012, 07:31 PM
shiv kumar biloniya

i want u some airforce model paper
10th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to sample paper of (Maths, Physics)NCERT Board class12th for the preparation of air-force x group exam.
sir main 2nd test ki teyaari karna chahta hoon. mere slybus main maths 1st book aayi hjai jiski mujhe tayaari karni hai please halp me. ki aap mujhe ek paper baana kar do jiski main tayaari kar sakoon
28th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want previous papers of math of 12th class so that i could know its pattern......
21st July 2013, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th class for preparation of Air Force Xgroup exam?
5th November 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir mai chahta hu ki maths me book se question ek bana kr dijiye plz thanks
12th December 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sr physics k liye kch tips dijiye plzzz for uttrakhnd board
12th April 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Sample question papers of (Maths, Physics) NCERT board 12th sci. class

I want question papers of 12th sci. of NCERT of last 3 years.
so please send me it quickly Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?