10th May 2017, 05:09 PM
bhattacharyyas04

Sample question papers for Maths and Science subject for FITJEE 8th class admission test

Please provide me some sample question papers for math, science etc for appearing in admission test for admission to class 8th at FITJEE, so that I can have an idea about the exam.

14th April 2018, 04:34 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Sample question papers for Maths and Science subject for FITJEE 8th class admission test

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhattacharyyas04 View Post
Please provide me some sample question papers for math, science etc for appearing in admission test for admission to class 8th at FITJEE, so that I can have an idea about the exam.
FITJEE has an one year program names as UDAYA for class 8th students. This course is basically designed to mould the candidates in the atmosphere of Competition like NTSE and other exams. The student's IQ level, mental ability and thinking ability, Science and Mathematics are being enhanced by the virtue of this course by the faculties of FITJEE.

>> The course will be covered in 4 phase.

>> Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, Mental Ability subjects will be covered.

>> Immediate Competitive Examination like NTSE will also be covered.

>> Duration of the course will be 200 hours.

Sample papers for the entrance test of UDAYA has been attached with the post. Please find those. Hope these will be helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AT-2018-C-VIII _PAPER-1_-AT+PCMB.pdf(308.7 KB, 8623 views)
File Type: pdf AT-2018-C-VIII _PAPER-2_PCM.pdf(243.2 KB, 75 views)
24th November 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for Maths and Science subject for FITJEE 8th class admission test

Sample question papers of FITJEE 8th class entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?