22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?

My subject is biology and I am interested in computers & software engineering. So, after 12th what should I choose for computer science engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose computer engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Can I choose PE or Computer Science with PCM in class 11th for pursuing Software Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Which field I can choose in Engineering after completion of 12th computer science?
  4. Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view?
  5. What to choose between computer science and mechanical engineering course after 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?
  7. Which course to choose among B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Tech Computer Science?
  8. Subjects that I can choose in Ph.D after doing PG in Computer Science?
  9. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  10. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I pursue BE Computer Engineering after scoring 75% marks in class 12th Science?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  14. Which subject should I choose in class 12th among Computer Science and Business Mathematics for pursuing Accountancy in the future?
  15. Which MBA specialization should I choose being Computer Science graduate?
  16. How can I become an IITian?
  17. What is the benefit to the medical student to choose computer in class 12th?
  18. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
22nd October 2016, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?

To become a Computer Science engineering graduate, you should have to pursue B.E/ B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board. Since, you have passed your 12th standard with Biology subject, you need to repeat 12th standard with Mathematics subject to be eligible to pursue this course.
22nd October 2016, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?

To pursue the course of Computer Science Engineering, you must have to opt B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science Engineering after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the said course.
24th October 2016, 02:29 PM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

Since you have passed 12th standard having PCB as subjects i.e Physics,Chemistry and Biology ,you cannot go for computer science engineering. as Maths is mandatory.
your have reappear in 12th examination having maths as one of your main subject. It doesn't matter, your are completing your 12th from which board.
so,get admitted into 12th class as soon as possible and go for it.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?