26th October 2011, 01:39 AM
rajanikar

Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

we need resume for persuing btech final year students for applying jobs.
send me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. Sample Resumes for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Sample Resumes for final year Engineering candidates in EEE to get job in Software company?
  4. Sample resumes for me being a candidate of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  6. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Bank PO after B.Sc? Good coaching center?
  8. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  9. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  10. Sample resumes to apply for IT company?
  11. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  14. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  16. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. Sample Resumes for Electronics and Communications Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
22nd December 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

what are the qualification needed for ece department for get a good job/
22nd January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

what s d difference btwn lesure activity and hobby..? how to fill these things n resume?
20th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in abroad please sent to my email id
[email protected]
24th May 2012, 11:11 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i will send you a format of resume...please follow it
Attached Files
File Type: docx example.docx(15.2 KB, 648 views)
24th May 2012, 11:20 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i will send you a format of resume ...please follow it
22nd June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hello iam gnana
pls send B.Tech (IT) formate resum id [email protected]
11th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is athira.i am studying b-tech final year in IT stream.pls snd me an appropriate resume 4 me.my mail id is [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What to do after finishing BE (ECE)? whether MBA or ME?
20th July 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hello i am sachin magdum i am appeared B.Tech in mechanical eng. From the open university can i give the job apporchnity and plz send me resume sample for b.tech appeared. On my mail id= [email protected]
19th October 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Saumi Roy,pursuing b.tech final year,want a cv for me as i m seeking a teaching job,please send me the appropiate one for me
4th November 2014, 10:06 PM
laknat

hi
i am mahesh ,i am belong to b.tech manufacturing.can u please send a standard resume for that department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?