23rd October 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Samples of descriptive questions with answer for bank of india PO exam?

Plz send me sample of descriptive questions with answer for bank of india PO exam and tips to write descriptive questions in right way

31st October 2010, 06:42 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Samples of descriptive questions with answer for bank of india PO exam?

please visit your nearest bookshop . there are so many books available for your purpose. purchase them.
31st October 2010, 04:00 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Samples of descriptive questions with answer for bank of india PO exam?

search in google for this i think u will be able to see ur answer
18th November 2010, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

is obama good for indiaq
21st November 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i think yes obama is good for india. becoz it may be create a healthy relationship between ind us that will enhance our economy
19th December 2010, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

i want know about topic for descriptive paper for oriental bank of commerce
19th December 2010, 04:02 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

You can download the sample descriptive questions asked in the bank PO exams from the following links:

http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/...m-pattern.html

http://bankpo.in/descriptive-paper/b...e-paper-set-8/
25th December 2010, 12:18 PM
PAPULIPI

In a bank clerical exam how many questions should be correct from each subject to qualify ?
31st December 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

you required 50% to pass and nearly 80% for interview
20th January 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I want which type of descriptive questions asks in bank exams?
28th January 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i m going to give uco bank po exam, will be held on 30th jan 2011. Plz give me some sample discriptive questions with ans.
10th February 2011, 11:09 PM
kandukuriganesh

current economy
11th February 2011, 01:34 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

according to me you should purchase the book of the Indian bank PO exam or purchase the magazine of the same for the preparation
there you can find plenty of the descriptive questions with answers and even you can find the sample papers of the last years exam .....
25th February 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i want descriptive question and answer of dena bank
26th February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

how current world financial cricis affect india?
18th March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

tell me about corruption
12th April 2011, 06:33 PM
surresh12345

Thanks
12th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marks process for Andhra Bank PO exam?
3rd May 2011, 01:04 AM
mnanda.fun

Send me Descriptive questions which are frequently asked in the bank po exams
11th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to know how to dowload descriptive type questions reagarding bank exams
31st May 2011, 09:31 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

You can download the sample descriptive questions asked in the bank PO exams from the following links:

31st May 2011, 10:27 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

28th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir!
Plz send me Descriptive questions with answer which are frequently asked in the bank po exams.
13th July 2011, 11:53 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

The descriptive paper in bank PO exams proves to be the vital part in deciding
the candidate’s sufficiency for being a probationary officer.

The descriptive paper consist of.

Essay writing
paragraph writing
point of views and
letter writing.

I have attached some papers that may be useful for you to know the current hot topics for essay writing .
Attached Files
File Type: docx bank descriptive papers.docx(15.2 KB, 287 views)
File Type: docx bank papers1.docx(12.3 KB, 228 views)
11th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

some important topic which is coming in ibps po exam
with answer
23rd August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want samples of descriptive questions with answer for previous bank exams
29th August 2011, 06:51 PM
Rashmi Naikwade

I want samples fo descriptive questions with answer for Jijamata mahila Sahakari bank
31st August 2011, 04:52 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know how to dowload descriptive type questions reagarding bank exams
hello friend...

You can prepare for bank exam well by following the two steps given below...

1) Prepare with Bank exam related books so that you can be ready with all type of aptitude and general knowledge questions... some of the suggested books for bank exam is as follows...

For PO Exam

a.Reasoning ability by R.S Aggarwal is very good book for preparing for reasoning ability which is a very important part of the exam.

b.Quantitative ability can be prepared from Textbook Of Quickest Mathematics by Kiran publishing house.This is a great book with shortcut methods.

c.Verbal Ability can be prepared from any good Grammar book available in the market.

d.General awareness-The best way to prepare for this section is to read Newspaper like Times of India daily and also refer to magazines like Pratyogita Darpan

e.Computer Knowledge can be prepared from any fundamentals in computers book available in the market.

For Clerical

Books for Reasoning,Quantitative aptitude are same.
For clerical aptitude Clerical Aptitude by R.S sharma.

2) The second step to follow is to use the previous year question papers of the bank exam to prepare the questions based on the pattern which is asked...

I have attached some of the previous year bank exam question papers in this post... just go through that and find out what type of questions asked and prepare accordingly.... hope the info. helps...

BANK EXAMS:
Dear Aspirant,
For bank exams you have to work more.
Prepare for all these types of questions.
1) Reasoning
2) Aptitude
3) Logical thinking
4) English etc.,
I am sending you some of the papers. Please refer these papers. It will be useful for you.

You can also refer many websites to get materials and question papers etc.,
The Website links are
1.www.bankstudymaterial.com
2.www.indiabix.com(for aptitude questions and online test)
3.www.SBI.com
4.www.competitionmaster.com
Books for Bank exams:
For aptitude ,verbal and non-verbal questions refer R.S Agarwal books
And also Upkar’s Publications.
All the best.

Bank PO Exams

bank Probationary Officer

There are Lot of Bank P.O Exam held every Year in India,List of Bank PO Exams are

•Federal Bank PO•Syndicate Bank PO•Indian Overseas Bank PO•Canara Bank PO•SBI Bank PO•ICICI Bank PO•UCO Bank PO•Bank of Baroda PO•Corporation Bank PO•OBC Bank PO•Saraswati Cooperation Bank PO•Allahabad Bank PO etc...
Books For Reference:-

As if you prepare for Any Bank Exam with Respect to that Bank books then Automatically You will be prepared for Other Bank Exams too because Syllabus For PO exams are almost same for Different Banks.

BANK OF BARODA P O
Cost is around Rs 395.00
Click here to buy

PO Probationary Officers Popular Master Guide
by R Gupta's
Publisher is Ramesh Publishing House (2011)
Price: Rs. 245 Discount Price Rs. 186 Click here to buy

Even Individual Books can be refer in order to Prepare like For Quantitative and Reasoning R.S.Agarwal's Quantitative Aptitude too

For English Wrien and Martin & R.P.Sharma's book on English.
The P.O paper pattern will consists of
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Aptitude
Simple English paper
and G.K

ALSO a theory exam of essay writing on two topics out of three.

All the best
31st August 2011, 04:53 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want samples of descriptive questions with answer for previous bank exams
hello friend...

1) Prepare with Bank exam related books so that you can be ready with all type of aptitude and general knowledge questions... some of the suggested books for bank exam is as follows...

For PO Exam

a.Reasoning ability by R.S Aggarwal is very good book for preparing for reasoning ability which is a very important part of the exam.

b.Quantitative ability can be prepared from Textbook Of Quickest Mathematics by Kiran publishing house.This is a great book with shortcut methods.

c.Verbal Ability can be prepared from any good Grammar book available in the market.

d.General awareness-The best way to prepare for this section is to read Newspaper like Times of India daily and also refer to magazines like Pratyogita Darpan

e.Computer Knowledge can be prepared from any fundamentals in computers book available in the market.

For Clerical

2) The second step to follow is to use the previous year question papers of the bank exam to prepare the questions based on the pattern which is asked...

I have attached some of the previous year bank exam question papers in this post... just go through that and find out what type of questions asked and prepare accordingly.... hope the info. helps...

BANK EXAMS:
Dear Aspirant,
1) Reasoning
2) Aptitude
3) Logical thinking
4) English etc.,
I am sending you some of the papers. Please refer these papers. It will be useful for you.

The Website links are
3.www.SBI.com
Books for Bank exams:
All the best.

Bank PO Exams

There are Lot of Bank P.O Exam held every Year in India,List of Bank PO Exams are

•Federal Bank PO•Syndicate Bank PO•Indian Overseas Bank PO•Canara Bank PO•SBI Bank PO•ICICI Bank PO•UCO Bank PO•Bank of Baroda PO•Corporation Bank PO•OBC Bank PO•Saraswati Cooperation Bank PO•Allahabad Bank PO etc...

As if you prepare for Any Bank Exam with Respect to that Bank books then Automatically You will be prepared for Other Bank Exams too because Syllabus For PO exams are almost same for Different Banks.

BANK OF BARODA P O
Cost is around Rs 395.00
Click here to buy

by R Gupta's

Even Individual Books can be refer in order to Prepare like For Quantitative and Reasoning R.S.Agarwal's Quantitative Aptitude too

Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Aptitude
Simple English paper
and G.K

All the best
31st August 2011, 04:54 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmi Naikwade View Post
I want samples fo descriptive questions with answer for Jijamata mahila Sahakari bank
hello friend...

For PO Exam

For Clerical

BANK EXAMS:
Dear Aspirant,
1) Reasoning
2) Aptitude
3) Logical thinking
4) English etc.,

The Website links are
3.www.SBI.com
Books for Bank exams:
All the best.

Bank PO Exams

BANK OF BARODA P O
Cost is around Rs 395.00
Click here to buy

by R Gupta's

Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Aptitude
Simple English paper
and G.K

All the best
27th October 2011, 05:57 PM
abhayranjan87

some important topic which is coming in ibps po exam
with answer
27th March 2013, 07:58 PM
prasadrekapalli70

What is the safe mark to get in sbi po for a general candidate to get interview call?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?