12th October 2010, 06:28 PM
SANJIB2010

Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam

Respected sir/madam, i want to know what type of questions are asked in descriptive paper of united bank of india clerk exam. Is it precis writing,essay,comprehension,letter writing or something else? Please reply to my email id [email protected] you

16th October 2010, 12:08 AM
aotiwari

Default Re: Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam

hi,
You can have the syllabus at this site,
http://www.sriraj.org/notifications-and-exam-results/bank-po-descriptive-paper-sbi-iob-bob-uco-allahabad-questions/
21st October 2010, 07:17 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam

Hi,
They will be asking you to write essays on current developments going on. You must prepare latest topics like Ayodhya one
27th October 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the topics of descriptive questions for bank exam
7th November 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, i want to know what type of questions are asked in descriptive paper of united bank of india clerk exam.? can you please send me some question regarding the descriptive paper as soon as possible in my email id:- [email protected] ...I will be very thankful to you.....
8th November 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam, i want to know what type of question asked in the Descriptive paper of the united bank of india clerk exam? can you please send me some questions regarding the descriptive paper as soon as possible. my email id is :- [email protected] will be very thanks ful to you.
9th November 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the united bank?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:[email protected]
11th November 2010, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the uco bank clerica exams l ?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:[email protected]
11th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the united bank?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:- [email protected]
11th November 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the united bank?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:- [email protected]
11th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know about united bank po discriptive paper topics
12th November 2010, 05:43 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANJIB2010 View Post
Respected sir/madam, i want to know what type of questions are asked in descriptive paper of united bank of india clerk exam. Is it precis writing,essay,comprehension,letter writing or something else? Please reply to my email id [email protected] you
It will be genrally mentioned in the booklet send to you .
It can also be from social, economic, political issues and you have to write on those according to the question.
It can also be either comprehension, essay writing.
This paper is only meant for judging your thought process.
Reading newsppaer can be benefial specially THe HINDU
15th November 2010, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the united bank?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:[email protected]
15th November 2010, 09:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam

these are the informations i think they will help you
Written test:
Test of Reasoning Ability, no of questions 75, maximum marks 75, medium of exam-English/Hindi;
Test of quantitative Aptitude, no of question 50, maximum marks 50, medium of exam-English/Hindi;
Test of English Language, no of question 50, maximum marks 50, medium of exam-English;
Test of General Awareness, no of question 50, maximum marks 50, medium of exam-English/Hindi;
Total time 135 minutes

Descriptive test, no of question 03; maximum marks 60, medium of exam-English; Total time 45 minutes

click for syllabus
http://www.testbag.com/exam-analysis.php?tp=1&eid=UBI+BANK+PO+EXAM&val=UBI-BANK-PO-EXAM-Syllabus
16th November 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

do you have any suggestion regarding descriptive questions,how should one can prepare for it
17th November 2010, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

18th November 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam
18th November 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for descriptive paper?
19th November 2010, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

20th November 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the topics of descriptive questions for bank exam.
Jessi
23rd November 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send as soon as possible to my [email protected]
23rd November 2010, 02:12 PM

i want to know the topics of descriptive question for united bank of iindia clerck exam please help me as soon as possible. jay prasad
24th November 2010, 03:36 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

generally in the descriptive paper the general social, political, economical issues are asked.
You have to give your opinion on it either in hindi or language.
They just try to check out your thought process.
The question can be like wht would you do tp promote banking in rural areas.
What condtion will arise if india becomes a deveeloped nation.
Whter only commerec graduates need to be given preference in banking etc.
25th November 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me descriptive type sample paper to my email id
27th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

#17 18th November 2010, 10:50 AM
30th November 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam i want to know what type of question will be asked for the descriptive in uco bank po exam? can u please give me. i will be grateful to u. my e mail id is [email protected] .please sir.
17th December 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about descriptive questions and answers of Oriental bank of commerce clerk exams,,[email protected]
11th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

19th January 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive test of the union bank exam?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:[email protected]
20th January 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

pl. suggest a good book to answer bank po descriptive paper?
22nd January 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me descriptive question of 2 yrs asked in bank of baroda bank clerk exam? my id is [email protected]
27th January 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sr, i want descriptive model papers regarding bank po exams....plz send details to my id::: [email protected] its necessary for me and urgent plz....
18th February 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir.... can u pls send descriptive question paper regarding bank.
to my id [email protected].

Thank u
21st February 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir. please let me know how to prepare for the descriptive test and send me any sample paper and help me to prepare well for the test. thanking you sir
30th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon,can you send me sample papers on English comprihention at myE mail id i.e. [email protected]
29th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about which type of descriptive question comes in bank clerk
plz send in my email id [email protected]
14th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i want to know what type of questions will be asked for the descriptive part of the panjab national bank clerica exams l ?can you please give me some information regarding the descriptive questions.i will be very grateful to you.my email id is:[email protected]
15th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest, SBI PO exam dsicriptive paper in eassy part(pls inform the important topics in eassy part)
17th September 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

descriptive paper pattern with solution
24th November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

discriptive test model paper for ibps cwe nov 11
31st January 2012, 04:30 PM
drurv

It will be genrally mentioned in the booklet send to you .
It can also be from social, economic, political issues and you have to write on those according to the question.
It can also be either comprehension, essay writing.
This paper is only meant for judging your thought process.
Reading newsppaer.
2nd April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know the descriptive paper of ibpc exam
4th May 2012, 11:26 AM
shail25883

Sir Please send me descriptive sample papers with ans.
my Email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?