15th July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is Sanskrit compulsory to become a Hindi Teacher?

I want to become a Hindi Teacher and teach in CBSE or ICSE Board schools. So, what should be my minimum educational qualification? Do I need to have studied Sanskrit as well either at Graduate or Post Graduate level?

25th July 2019, 06:40 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Is Sanskrit compulsory to become a Hindi Teacher?

You don't have to study Sanskrit to become a Hindi Teacher. Minimum qualifications required to become a Hindi Teacher in CBSE or ICSE schools:

<> You should be a graduate.
<> You must have Hindi as one of your subject.
<> Then you must have done B.Ed (Bachelor Of Education) Course.

B.Ed (Bachelor Of Education) - It is a two year course which comprises of theoretical and practical training. After completing this course you can join any government or private school and start your teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?