7th February 2016, 04:52 PM
GURU CHELLAM

Sate board matric students are given more preference or CBSE board students are given more preference at the time of interview?

I am having a big doubt on my syllabus now i am learning in 10th CBSE i really confused that weather in 11th which syllabus will be better to learn and weather cbse or matric and if i am going to an interview weather we will be selected in interview and in interview the matric students will be selected or CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  2. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  3. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  4. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  5. Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?
  6. Which books to refer for scoring above 90% in class 12?
  7. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  8. Do diploma in engineering students get less preference than engineering students?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which subjects can I do MBA after BBA?
  11. Minimum age to participate in CBSE board examination in BPS Pilani, Rajasthan?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  13. Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination
  14. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  16. Is there any extra weightage given to CBSE student at the time of admission in universities?
  17. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  18. Why most students prefer CBSE over another other board?
1st February 2018, 10:28 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sate board matric students are given more preference or CBSE board students are given more preference at the time of interview?

Nowadays, both boards have the same importance due to the same syllabus. The only difference between two is given as below-
CBSE is a central board and its exam pattern and syllabus remain same throughout the country. On the other hand, the exam pattern and syllabus of state board may vary state to state.
Education gained from any of above boards have same value and importance. No preference is given to candidates from CBSE over candidates from State board. Candidates are judged on the basis of their performance in the interview not on the basis of their educational board.
It will be better for you to continue the same board as that of 10th standard. If you change board in 11th standard, then you may have to spend some time to adept the new exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?