1st February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?

I am now studying in cbse . cbse is worthful in twelth std. because i complete my studies can i get beter placement than stateboard is this cbse is difficult to get score more marks in twelth

5th February 2014, 12:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: cbse

There is nothing to do with getting better placement in company if you do your 12th grade in CBSE and not in State Board. Every board is consider to be the same when you apply for private or public sector jobs after your college.

Now what really matters is that the syllabus which is followed in CBSE is little more advanced when compared with state board syllabus which ofcourse makes it a bit tough but the recent changes in state board syllabus is more equally parred with the CBSE syllabus which makes no much difference at all.

So, no matter which board you join and study just make sure that you will get good marks in the final exam as that will be the key for you to get the admission for taking up the course in college.

If you are already in a CBSE board then better continue in the same and start working hard right from the beginning in order to score well in the exam.
3rd June 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?

What is more beneficial to do 12 from state board or CBSE?Does it make any difference?
23rd March 2015, 04:39 PM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?

1)first of all the the campus placement does not depend on whether you opted for the state board or central board in your intermediate
2)it depends on the college you joined in the graduation and your performance in the graduation
3)choosing the best college for the graduation is more important to get good placement
4)colleges like NIT,IITS and some private universities are having good campus placement
5)to join in those colleges you have to attempt for the IITJEE ,AIEEE exams .as there is a heavy competition for these exams you have to study well to crack these exams
6)so in your intermediate you have to concentrate more on these than the board exams
7)as state board is easier than the central board exams ,if you choose the state board then you will have more time for preparing the competitive exams
thank you .......
31st March 2015, 05:37 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?

I think that there is no more difference in state board and Central board of secondary education after the state board had make some changes in the syllabus.

Now a days both the boards are equally valuable.So it does not matter from which board you have passed your secondary education.
The only thing that really matters is your knowledge that is simply reflected by the marks you scored.
So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to concentrate on your study and try to score as much as you can.

If currently you are in CBSE then i think there is no need to change the board.

Thank you.
3rd April 2015, 03:05 AM
amanshrivastava98

There is nothing to do with the Placements of any company with your board of study in the higher secondary.

But even if you want to know then for pursuing 12th, The CBSE is a better board than any other state board in our country.

The qualities of the CBSE Board are as follows :

1. Nationally recognized board

2. Good atmosphere

3. Best Schools and best faculties

4. Competition oriented Syllabus

5. Smartly designed curriculum

6. Nice exposoure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?