28th January 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Schedule of B.Ed. admission tests in D.U. or other reputed universities

vibha,
I am completing my b.a in april,and want to do b.ed from d.u or any reputeted university,so pls.tell me what is schedule for taking addmitionn in b.ed...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India? -- [New]
  3. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  4. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  7. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  8. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  9. Any scope in MBA after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is the NIOS certificates and degree valid for job or studies in abroad?
  11. Scholarship, associated tests and their curricula? Credibility of certificates of scholarships? MOU with any reputed organization?
  12. How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?
  13. Which colleges can I apply for MBA and MS after scoring 7.98 CGPA?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required for complete of MS course?
  16. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  17. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer M.Ed course in India?
28th January 2011, 08:08 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Schedule of B.Ed. admission tests in D.U. or other reputed universities

hi!

Some of the best B.Ed colleges in Delhi are as follows:

College Of Education, Delhi University,
Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Business,
Shakarpur, Delhi 110092

Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Jamia Nagar, Delhi 110025

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
Katwaria Sarai 110016
Delhi
Ph : 6868274, 6851251

To know about the admission procedure & entrance exam for B.d course offered by these colleges please visit their website.
28th January 2011, 11:50 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Schedule of B.Ed. admission tests in D.U. or other reputed universities

hello friend........
if you want to do B Ed from the Delhi University then you have to submit the application form and give the entrance exam of it
you can search for the detailed information on the link given below........

http://updates.highereducationinindia.com/2010/delhi-university-phd-m-phil-m-ed--b-ed--2669.php
28th March 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date on which the forms will be sale in DU for the admission in B.Ed. 2011-2012.
2nd April 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me the date on which the forms will be sale in DU for the admission in B.Ed. 2011-2012. plz provide the detail on [email protected] on urgent basis
11th January 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

cn one do b.ed correspondence after graduation??
15th February 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibilituy for B.ed in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?