19th September 2017, 03:46 PM
Eclas

Scholarship for Bachelors in Civil engineering for African students?

Hello, First of all, greetings. I wish to know whether I can get a scholarship to attain a bachelors degree in civil engineering. I currently have a diploma in Civil engineering attained in 2 years. I got a CGPA of 4.20 and now I'm looking forward to furthering my studies to bachelors. Please assist me. I reside in Kampala Uganda in Africa and can't afford tuition for higher studies but very much need to upgrade my education level. Thank you very much.

20th September 2017, 11:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for Bachelors in Civil engineering for African students?

Scholarship for bachelors in civil engineering for African students:-

Zaragoza Logistics Centre Alumni Scholarship

European Supply Chain Professional Scholarships

University of Birmingham Postgraduate Scholarship

International Scholarship for Advanced Standing Students

High Achiever Foundation Price for African Students

University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?