27th July 2015, 06:23 PM
999ashokyadav

Scholarship for OBC B.Tech student from a University?

I m perusing b.tech from a university in other state. I am in second year b.tech obc category student with income less than 60,000
help me sir plzzzz

21st October 2015, 12:31 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship for OBC B.Tech student from a University?

Some of them are given below-

## The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. Every government has such scheme. You just need to get information about it. Since you are an OBC and also annual income is around 60,000 so you will be definitely for such scholarships.

## Another is the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

## Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme is a scholarship given to the students interested for the engineering course. You can have a look at it if you are also planning for the same.

## N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

## Also, you can apply KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you. Its one of the best scholarships which is given to the students enrolled in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Bio medical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.
9th October 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship for OBC B.Tech student from a University?

Which scholarship is available for OBC kunbi for B.Tech /agri engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?