4th January 2019, 12:18 AM
Kibet Kelvin

Scholarship to pursue PPL and CPL course for BEd student of Kenyatta University?

Hello, I am a student at Kenyatta University pursuing Bachelor's degree in Education. I did my KCSE around 2 years ago and managed to score a mean Grade of B(plain)of 62 points. Inspite of the fact that I am doing my Education course, it has always been my plan and dream to fly for the KQ as a Commercial Pilot but I have not been in a position to do so due to financial constraints. I looking forward to get scholarship in order to pursue my PPL and CPL.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?