4th November 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue CFA program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to do MBA in Abroad as I have completed my B.Com now. I have also applied for CFA. So, I want to know that suppose if I get a chance to do MBA in Abroad then I can also continue with my CFA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. ICFAI CFA program vs. MBA
  3. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  6. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  7. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  8. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  9. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  12. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Which courses can I do with B.Com Hons?
  16. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Com course with 55% from Goa University?
19th May 2018, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue CFA program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?

CFA is a professional qualification and there is no need to attend any regular classes for it. Hence, even if you study a regular course, you can still complete this course, by just appearing for exams.

Just make sure you have enough time to prepare for the exams and also attending the exams at the desired centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?