19th April 2011, 12:21 PM
chakshu panchal

Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?

i,m appearing 12th class (non-medical) and i want to become a cpl........
i want to know that , which institutions are better for course of cpl and what requirements are need for this and after course the job will confirm or not, and what fees for cpl to do and also tell the age limit, height, and how many marks are need in 12th standard.

19th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?

Hi my aim is to be a nice indian pilot to serve my country pl guide me properly , i have given my SSc exams this year i am 16 yrs old now

pl i need details of fees , qualifuication, age, height, is there any provision for study loan from any banks,etc. thanks you

Akshay
11th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?

i want to know the course detail
26th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m suraj & m qualfication of 2(non medical) plase fees for cpl send to mail [email protected]
10th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

after CPL what's the next step to get job in airline?
20th October 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how to join cpl courses after graduation
10th April 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the height needed to become a pilot?
2nd May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

top rank institute for doing cpl course
22nd July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final yr b. Tech eng, I want be a pilot .can someone pls tell me how to get into IGRUA
27th January 2014, 10:45 PM

Unhappy Re: Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakshu panchal View Post
i,m appearing 12th class (non-medical) and i want to become a cpl........
i want to know that , which institutions are better for course of cpl and what requirements are need for this and after course the job will confirm or not, and what fees for cpl to do and also tell the age limit, height, and how many marks are need in 12th standard.
thank you
26th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get the previous year paper / sample paper of Rastriya Udan Academy or any other institte
26th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

From where can i get the previous year / sample paper of entrance test of Rastriya Udan Academy or any other flying institute
11th August 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to take CPL at Academy of Carver Aviation. What is the job guarantee for a Trainee after taking CPL? Is it a recognised Institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?