3rd May 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?

Should Science be a main subject for architecture.....can we not opt architecture with commerce? Can someone please provide me the right information on this soon? I just want to take up the easiest course to ensure that I will doing the Architecture course in future.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
3rd May 2015, 02:16 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?

Hello friend, I cleared you that if you want to doing the Architecture courses in the future then it must be compulsary that you do your 12th class on the science steam. If you are the commerce student then you are not eligible for the Architecture .

Soo i prefred you that you take the science subject if you want to do the Architecture courses. Science is compulsary for that.
3rd May 2015, 03:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?

Yes, For the admission in Architecture Engineering you should take the science stream in 12th, Architecture is the course related to the field of construction and designing of Industrial Buildings, Canal Layout, Dam and Storage tank designs and Architectural designs of all other construction buildings and its layout and you can not take admission in this course with the commerce stream because after this you can apply for C.A. or B.Com where the eligibility criteria for the admission in this course is -

>> Candidate should be passed in 12th with the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

>> After it have to passed in the A.I.E.E.E. and the NATA exam and after it can go for the admission in any collage in this course.

Collages for this course are -

>> Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

>> Asian institute of technology and management, Kurukshetra

>> B.S.A.U. University, Chennai

>> Hindustan University, Chennai

>> National institute of technology, Trichy

>> Sathyabhama University, Chennai

>> Anna University, Chennai

>> Government collage of Architecture and sculpture, Tamil Nadu

>> Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?